"Bestfriends

The next morning...
Jake's POV:
So last night my bestfriend Tessa couldn't sleep so I slept on the couch with her. I woke up before she did but I decided not to prank her because I never really just sat and notice how peaceful she looks when she's asleep. I sat up on the couch and went on my phone. About 30 minutes later she woke up..

Jake: "morning Tessa"

Tessa: "morning Jake" she said in a sleepy voice

Jake: "you okay?"

Tessa: "yea I just got a stiff neck from sleeping on the couch" she said as she rubbed her neck

Jake: "ouch! Well you know I'm the best at giving neck massages, want one?"

Tessa: "please" she nodded yes

Jake: "alright come here" I tapped on my lap indicating for her to rest her head on my lap.

Tessa: "your actually really helping my neck" she chuckled

Jake: "I know, what can I say.."

Tessa: "where's everyone, are they still asleep?"

Jake: "yea it's really early"

Tessa: "really what time is it?"

Jake: "7:54 am"

Tessa: "wow this is probably the earliest I've been awake in a long time" she sighed

Jake: *giggled*

Tessa: "so how's life going? I mean we never really caught up with each other in a while"

Jake: "yea, yea true..um let's see..I'm...im basically the same" I laughed

Tessa: "same"

Jake: "c'mon Tess we all know that ain't true. You had a hot date last night, tell me how that went"

Tessa: "it was alright I guess"

Jake: "so are you two dating now or.."

Tessa: "I really don't know. Last night he told me he liked me"

Jake: "and what did you say?"

Tessa: "I like you too"

Jake: "Tessa go for it"

Tessa: "yea but why? How am I sure he's the one?"

Jake: "I saw you two kiss last night in the car and trust me he's the one" I said that even though I knew it wasn't true, I just needed to tell someone about that kiss. Plus I didn't want her thinking that I like her..even though I kinda do but I think she prefers our friendship. Someone once told me 'if you love someone, you tell them' I tell her I love her everyday but little does she know I love her more than anyone on this earth but I try not to show it.

Tessa: "you saw that omg?!" She said embarrassed while covering her face

Jake: "c'mon it wasn't that cringey, only a little bit. Now c'mom let me rub that hickey for ya" I said again rubbing her neck.

Tessa: "Jake I forgot to mention this but thanks"

Jake: "for what?"

Tessa: "for caring about me, your the bestfriend I could've ever asked for, you always have my back and I want you to know that I have yours too"

Jake: "aww thanks Tess but...am I even a better friend than Erika?" He smirked.

Tessa: "ummmmm...I really can't tell you that" she smiled.

Jake: "whatever" he said in a girly voice

*they both laughed and got up, went to their separate rooms and got ready for the day*