23

(Jani's💙)
5 years later
I looked in the mirror and smiled. 5 years ago, my son Luke was born. He has blonde hair like me and a personality similar to Natsu's. He also has Natsu's eyes. He sat behind me on a chair.
"Mama, you look beautiful." My 5 year old said. I turned around in my big white dress and went to him.
I picked him up and spun him a little, making him giggle. I placed him down and crouched to his level. I straightened his small boy tie.
"And my son looks very handsome." I said.
He smiled brightly and I ruffled his hair. I grabbed my bouquet of flowers and he grabbed my hand.
"Let's go mama." He said. I nodded and he led me to the deck of the ship.
He may only be 5 years old but he's really smart.
We reached the front of the ship where I saw all my friends sitting and waiting. Levy, Juvia, and Mira were waiting at the alter while Gajeel, Gray, and Happy were waiting with Natsu.
Music started playing, my que.
Luke and I walked to the alter and when we reached it, Luke handed me to Natsu and then went and sat down next to Juvia and Gray, who had sat down with everyone else. Now it was just me, Natsu, and Erza at the alter. Erza was the priest.
She started speaking and i just stared into Natsu's eyes.

•••

"Now, your vows." Erza said.
I went first.
I spoke my vows, telling Natsu about how I've loved him since we met as kids, how I still love him, and how I'll love him forever.
He just beamed with a sit grin through the whole thing.
"Natsu." Erza said.
He cleared his throat and then looked me in the eyes.
"Lucy Ashley Heartfilia, we've known each other for a long time. We met when we were young and I made a promise. I promised to take you away and make you happy. Now, I'm going to make you another promise. I promise that no matter what happens to us, I'll never leave your side. I'll love you until the day I die." He said.
I smiled, my eyes watering.
Erza smiled and then cleared her throat.
"Alright, then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Natsu, you may kiss your bride."

•••

"Alright, then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Natsu, you may kiss your bride."
After Erza said that, I picked Lucy up bridal style and hooped off the boat.
"AHHHHH NATSU!!" She shouted, but she was smiling from ear to ear.
We hit the water and and i opened my eyes.
I saw Lucy swim up to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put one hand on my cheek.
Then, we kissed.

💙The End💙