7

(Jani's💙)
Dear Mom,
I've met the most wonderful people and although they're pirates, they're my family. You know how cold father always was, and I know you'd be happy for me where I am now. You never cared for the princess act, or the arranged marriage. You alway just wanted my happiness, and for that I'm grateful. Mom, there is a boy here, his name is Natsu. He seems so farmiliar to me, like I've known him my whole life. Help me figure it out-why is he so farmiliar?
Well mama, I have to go before everyone gets worried.
We are leaving for Hargeon today, so I'll be on the ship for a while.
I'll write again soon, I promise.
Your beloved daughter,
Lucy the pirate.

I sealed the letter in an envelope and placed in inside the large wooden chest that was in my room. I'll be writing many letters in the future, I can tell.
I wiped a few tears that had escaped my eyes and started getting dressed.
I've been here for a week and we are finally leaving for Hargeon.
I put on a white shirt with ruffles and then slide on a high brown skirt type thing. I put on my black boots and attached my sheathed sword to my skirt thingy(media)
I grabbed the pink backpack full of clothes and thing I'll need for this trip and slung it over my shoulder. I turned to my mirror and put my hair in a ponytail. As I was clippings black bow to my ponytail a heard a voice.
"You look good" a male said.
I turned around and drew my sword.
I sighed and then sheathed my sword once more and slapped him.
"Don't scare me like that Natsu" I said and he chuckled at me.
"Well, you ready to head off to Hargeon?" Natsu asked.
I nodded and smiled and he picked me bridal style, running me out of my house.
"NATSU!!! PUT MY DOWN NOW!!" I commanded but he only chuckled.
I saw that flying next to us was Happy.
"Nah! This is much easier and faster!!" Natsu yelled happiy and we ran towards the ship.
I sighed and gave up, relaxing into Natsu's chest.
Hargeon, a city with a beautiful port and town. A country of fiore, and probably filled with guards looking for me.
Let's just hope I don't get caught, and if I do, let's hope my family comes to save me.