17

(Jani's💙)
I tossed and turned in bed. We've been on the boat for a coupe days and Wendy had announced that she was dating Chelia.
Unfortunately Romeo didn't take that very well but everyone else was happy for her. It was probably around 2 at night and I couldn't sleep.
I got up from my hammock and grabbed a jacket. I slowly walked across the girls quarters and crept out of the room.
I headed for the front of the boat and when I got there I sat down on the side of the boat and watched the ocean.

•••

After being at the front of the boat ft about an hour I heard a creak. I turned quickly and saw Natsu. He was in a pair of jean shorts, a green tank top, and his scarf was wrapped around his waist.
Unfortunately I was only in a pink tank top, my underwear, and some green and pink socks.
(Media)
We stared at each other as the wind blew.
I felt the boat rock and I slipped. I started to fall towards the oven when I hand grabbed m wrist. I looked up and saw Natsu. He lifted me up but as he did I fell on top of him.
Now we are on the ground, me on top of him, laying between tons of cargo boxes.
We stared into each other's eyes for a while until he spoke.
"I saved you from falling, just like the first day we met." He chuckled.
I giggled lightly and smiled, nodding a little.
"Ya, I'm glad I met you guys." I said.
Suddenly, I decided to ask him a question I've had for a while.
"Natsu?" I asked.
"What?" He replied.
"Why do you seem so familiar?" I whispered.
He breathed a small laugh.
"You mean you haven't figured it out yet?" He asked.
I gave him a confused look.
"It's me. The one who promised to come back. The one who promised to save you."
My eyes widened in realization.
"Is it you?" I asked as tears began to sting my eyes and run down my face like a waterfall.
He nodded, small pools of tears on the corners of his eyes.
More tears ran down my face.
He sat up and hugged me tightly.
I cried into him.
It's really him.
My old childhood friend.
My savior.
I wiped my tears and leaned away from the hug. He looked me in the eyes and then cupped my cheeks with his hands.
We both began leaning in and our lips met.
Then, I couldn't hold back.

•••

I sighed in content, Lucy by my side.
Our reunion had gotten a little heated and led to where we were now, which was laying in my bed, both of us naked.
She sighed and turned to me.
"I love you Natsu." She said.
I looked at her and smiled, then wrapped her in a hug.
"I love you too, Luce." I said.
Then, we fell asleep.

Seafarers(NaLu Collab)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें