Chapter 53

Excuse any typos.

That night.

Yazmin

I was back home and I was already bored. Maybe I should've stayed in Miami with Marcus. Idk.

I face timed him. He answered.

"Hey sexy"

I smiled. "Hey"

"Wassup?"

"Nothing...bored as usual"

"Go do something"

"Like?"

"Ion know I don't be in Atlanta like that"

"Yeah I'm always super bored"

"I see. That big ass condo all to yourself"

"How you know it's a condo?"

"I can tell"

"How?"

My doorbell rang.

"Hold on" I got up and opened the door and it was Marcus. I was shook.

I smiled and hugged him.

"Wassup ma"

"How did you know where I live? & how you get here?!"

"Plane duh and your brother told me"

"My brother? Y'all know each other?"

"Yeah Jason I been known him. But he told me it prolly wasn't a good idea to come over here but I said fuck it why not"

"Aw I'm so happy" I hugged him again.

"Yeah I couldn't just not say goodbye and you leave and all you say is "text me" " he mocked my voice.

"I do not sound like that" I laughed.

He laughed. "Whatever you do sound just like that" we sat down on my couch and really just watched Netflix movies the whole night. Netflix and chill. But without the chill. 😉

"So why you down here? Just to see me?"

"Yeah"

"How long you staying?"

"Prolly a week"

"Aw yay" I smiled.

I heard my doorbell ring. I got up and answered it and in walked Paige and Jason arguing like cats and dogs.

"Woah what is wrong with y'all and I live how y'all just busted in my house with all that damn noise"

"You here alone so why you -" Paige stopped talking when she seen Marcus. She nudged me. "Who he?"

"My friend now what y'all want?!"

"He cute" she looked at me.

"Upgrade" we both said and started laughing.

"Y'all wrong." Jason said.

"Shut up" Paige rolled her eyes.

"Who tf you talkin to?!" He said back. And they both started arguing again.

"Y'all!!"

They both looked at me.

"What is going on?!"

They both started talking at the same time.

"Paige you first!!"

"Thank you. Well this morning we get up and everything and we go out to eat and Jason phone light the hell up and guess who message pop up on the screen saying "daddy I miss you"? That fucking bitch we seen at the mall that day that was looking at me crazy yeah her! And he gon just ignore the shit like it didn't pop up! I asked him if he was he cheating and he said no I think he fucking lying cause the bitch posted this on Instagram AND fucking Snapchat an hour ago AND sent the shit to him cause I checked!" She showed me Za'Riyah's Instagram pic of her wearing one of Jason's shirts biting her lip and showing off basically everything God gave her with the caption: "daddy forgive me?☹️❤️."

I looked at Jason. He better not had fucked up again.

"I swear I didn't do shit! You know how much I despise this girl. Ion even know why she did some shit like that Yazmin! You gotta believe me man!"

I sighed. "Paige he really doesn't like her anymore..."

"Whatever you just taking his side cause that yo brother. I get it. Whatever." She had an attitude.

"No I'm not. That girl really did him wrong and -"

"I told her ass that when we first started talking!"

"Jason please let me talk!" I looked at him.

"Like I was saying. That girl really did him wrong and she really just want him back and Jason is basically acting like she don't exists. She trying to break y'all up. Just stop feeding into her bullshit. Paige just ignore her."

"Mhm...." she looked at Jason. "You better not be fucking around"

"Girl getcho stubborn ass back in the car told you I wasn't doing nothing anyway"

"Whatever nigga!" She rolled her eyes going back to the car.

"Yeah whatever. Oh my bad wassup Marcus!" They spoke to each other and he left. I could hear them still arguing going to the car.

I sat down shaking my head. "They are both crazy as hell"

"I can see" he laughed.

My phone vibrated and I looked at the text and it said:

Daddy👅💙💍 ~ *sends screenshot from her Snapchat post that Marcus posted* "why the fuck you out with this nigga?! Y'all fucked?!"

I looked at Marcus. "Are you serious?!"

"What?!"

"Why would you post that snap?!"

"My bad. In my defense I was drunk"

"Bullshit. You wanted to see him mad after I told you no!"

"Yazmin chill out. Why you even worried if he not ya nigga no more?!"

"Because that was wrong!"

"So was fucking me but I see you ain't care about that did you?!"

"....I felt bad about that too but not in the moment cause I was drunk Marcus!"

"Yeah alright whatever call me when you calm down and not cry over this low life ass nigga" he rolled his eyes and got up and left.

I sighed. I wasn't even crying. Jackass. Ugh why would he do that? I hated this.

-------------------

Just a quick filler cause I didn't wanna just leave y'all with one chapter 😋

Paige in mm 👑❤️

Paige and Jason arguing ? 😂

Riyah trying to ruin things ? 🙄

Vote and Comment ‼️