Chapter 5.

Yazmin in mm💦

Excuse any typos.

Lucas

It's been about a two weeks now and I was up and ready to get out this damn hospital. I'm telling y'all I HATE hospitals.

"It's only been two weeks but you can go back to school. Just take it easy." The doctor said.

I thanked him and got up and left. I grabbed my keys and got in my car and left. Did I mention I got a new car while I was in the hospital. They delivered it. Look at God.

I drove to my house and pulled up in the driveway. I went up to the door and walked in and nobody was there. I went up to my mama room and she wasn't there. Probably at work. I decided why not go to school. It was around lunch time anyway. I walked back outside and I got in my car and drove to school. When I pulled up I got out and walked in and went straight to the lunchroom and looked for Yazmin. I ain't seen this girl in a year. I'm kinda excited.

"I seen her at a table with a nigga and they was just talkin and laughin and shit. I walked up to the table and sat next to her.

"So you go get a new nigga while I'm gone?" I said

She turned around.

Yazmin

I heard Lucas's voice and I turned around so fast.

It was Lucas. I was in total shock. I just stared at him.

"Wait....are you real?" I asked in total confusion.

"Yes baby I'm real. Why would you-"

"Because they told us you were took off life support two weeks ago Lucas!"

"Well they made a mistake"

I touched him to actually see if he was real then I screamed and jumped on him hugging him. "I missed you so much!!"

he laughed. "I missed you more" he put me down.

Lucas

"Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Damn Yazmin." he spun me around slowly. "Damnnnnn you been putting in work while I was gone huh?" I smacked her ass.

Damn Yazmin looked good as hell. She really been working out while I was gone.

She laughed a little. "Yes I have" she smiled.

"Now tell me about you telling Greg off" we sat down.

As she was telling me, I couldn't stop staring at her. Damn she was beautiful. I missed her like hell.

-------------

End of Chapter😋

Yazmin in mm💦

Lucas coming back?🤔

Vote and Comment‼️