Chapter 22

Excuse any typos.

Lucas

It was the end of the day so I think Yazmin prolly would wanna talk to me again. Idk. I went upstairs and knocked on her door.

"Come in"

I walked in and seen her laying down scrolling on her phone.

"Hey..."

"Hey"

"You ok now?"

"Mhm"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Yazmin."

"Nothing's wrong Lucas"

"Ight whatever" I left the room.

She was being an asshole right now.

I went to my room and grabbed my keys and I left.

Yazmin

I was kinda still mad at him...is that wrong? Ugh.

I FaceTimed Lady.

She answered and looked like she was sleep.

"Hello?"

"Oh were you sleep?"

"Yeah but you need something?"

"Um...yeah but you can go back to sleep"

"Yazmin what you want"

"Ugh ok so me and Lucas had this....argument I guess yesterday but then we made up then we had the same thing happen this morning and I'm kinda still mad at him and I feel like I was being a little rude to him when he was just trying to be nice....is that wrong?" I said really fast.

"No."

"No what?"

"It's not wrong. He need to see what it feel like to be ignored or mad at for once. He can't keep disrespecting you and you just let it happen. Cuss his ass out next time."

"But that's mean...and he said he loved me last night..."

"Yazmin he might love you but that doesn't mean you get to keep going back to him. That doesn't mean his get out of jail free card is " I love you " no. Keep being mad at his ass. Hold a grudge for like a day. He'll get it."

I sighed. "I'm scared."

She rolled her eyes. "Of what Yazmin"

"Of him leaving. What if I ignore him and then he leaves.....Lady I've never had anybody love me or care for me like Lucas does....what if he leaves..."

"Yazmin Lucas ain't going no where. If he really loves you then you ignoring him for a day ain't gon hurt him. Just don't give in"

"....ok....I have another question tho..."

"Yes?"

"Ok well.....last night I was on Instagram and seen a pic of Asia and....she was pregnant...."

"Ok?"

"The caption said 5 months"

"Ok ion understand....."

"Then when I scrolled down more it was just a bunch of pics of her a Lucas and it was just a few days before he got into that coma and Lucas was in a coma for 5 months so that could be-"

"So you think the baby is Lucas's?"

".......well yeah..."

"Ask him."

"No! Can you just do a little lurking and stuff?"

She laughed. "Yazmin from all that stuff you just told me you got that lurking shit down packed."

"....I'm scared"

She sighed. "Yazmin if the baby is his....don't stress...let him explain and then you can decided weather you wanna stay with him or not"

I sighed. "Ok"

"Can I go back to sleep now?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

"Welcome" she hung up.

If that baby was his I don't know what I would do.

----------

Just a filler 🙂

Lady in mm💘

I appreciate the love I really really really do but commenting " update " on my last chapter isn't gonna really make me upstate any faster y'all lol. I just got a lot of stuff going on right now. Just please bare with me. 🙏🏾

Vote and Comment ‼️