Chapter 42

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

After a while I got up and put the makeup on my arm to cover up the bruises. I fixed my face and walked out the bathroom back downstairs.

"Damn what took so long?" Jazmin asked.

I just looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Nothing." I sat down. "So what do you want?" I asked my mom.

"Well...I wanted all of you here so I could talk to you together. I really just wanted to apologize for how I treated you as a mother...I wasn't the mom I needed to be...I wasn't there for you any of you especially you Yazmin...but in here now and I'm glad to be here"

I rolled my eyes. "You should be an actress"

"Yazmin really" Jazmin looked at me. "She's trying to apologize and your fucking it up as usual"

"Jazmin shut the hell up for once! If anybody fucks anything up it's you so shut up. Out so called "mother" is here giving her award winning speech about how terrible of a mother she was. You don't think we know that already?! You were on drugs all my life -"

"But I'm clean now"

"I don't give a damn! You weren't here for 20 years! Yeah I'll be 20 this year. Bet you didn't know that huh?! Look I'm over it can y'all just leave please" I stood up about to go back upstairs until my mom grabbed my arm. The same arm Matt grabbed.

"Yazmin I was there for you when you were little!" My mom said standing up.

I flinched a little. "If selling me out for drugs is what you mean by "being there" then yeah you were there all the time now let me go please..."

She let go. "Yazmin I'm sorry"

"Just leave." I felt myself getting teary eyed.

-----

Jason

When my mom grabbed Yazmin's arm she flinched. Then when she let her go....her arm was red. This nigga.

"So you gon tell me what happened yourself or do you just want me to go find the nigga? Cause I got a 45 in my car right now and niggas on speed dial who will fuck his shit up" I looked at her.

"Nothing happened" she couldn't even look at me.

"Yazmin why wouldn't you tell me?!"

"Wait what?! I'm lost" Jazmin blurted out.

I just looked at her rolling my eyes. Dumbass.

"Because I didn't want you to act like this and he only did it once..."

"That ain't no one time thing Yazmin"

"Ok maybe twice but still he promised not to do it again Jason so stop it!"

I sighed. "I'll be back." I walked out the door not listening to Yazmin. I got in my car and called Lucas while pulling off.

"Wassup"

"You still here right?"

"Yeah why wassup"

"I need to handle something"

"I gotchu. Meet at the trap"