Chapter 4.

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

I woke up from my nap and realized it was the next day. Well dang.

I got up and took a shower and did my hygiene and put some clothes on. I went to Lady's room and she wasn't there. I guess she spent the night at Jason's. Figures. I went to Mama C's room and seen her cleaning. She only does that when she's upset. She usually made us clean.

"Mama you ok?" I asked

"The doctors just called and said they took him off life support...."

"What....."

"Yeah....he apparently was on it for too long..." She had tears falling. "But it's fine now....I said goodbye a while ago. I can't see my son like that. He's with God now so I know he's alright" she gave me a weak smile wiping her tears and continued cleaning.

I walked to Lucas's room and sat on his messy bed. I just sat there and started crying.

I missed him so much. I can't believe they would take him off and I told them what happened.

----

I woke up and realized I had been sleep for a while. I woke up in his bed. I just wanted him back. I got up and put my hair in a messy bun and went to my room.

Lucas

The doctors were about to pull the plug but I wanted them to know that my baby wasn't crazy so I moved my hand a little. One of the nurses saw it and told the doctor and he denied it. What the fuck kinda doctor is he?!

I heard him tell my mama on the phone that they had took me off life support so I moved again and mad sure he saw that shit. When he saw it he told the nurses to stop what they were doing and check me to see if I was actually moving. They checked and I was still breathing in my own. They unhooked me from the life support machine and immediately started giving me treatment. I was out of the coma and I was up. I was up meaning I was breathing on my own and out of this damn coma. Thank God.

I couldn't wait to get out of here to see my baby and my best friend.

I know I keep calling Yazmin my baby but that was because I was determined to actually make her MY BABY. I missed her.

Lady

Mama C just called me and told me they took Lucas off life support. I was upset but I knew it was coming. I said goodbye yesterday. That's why I wanted Yazmin to see him so bad. I'm glad she did tho. I called her multiple times but she wasn't answering anything. I was kinda worried.

"Yazmin isn't answering anything Jason I'm kinda worried" I told him

"You wanna go over there?"

"Yeah"

We got up and hit in his car and pulled off.

-----

Once we got to the house we both got out and went in.

Mama C was sleep so we went upstairs and I knocked on Yazmin's door. She didn't answer so I went in.

"Yazmin why-....oh"

She was sleep. My bad.

"Worried about nothing" Jason said walking to Lucas's room.

Jason

"Damn..." I said to myself.

"You ok?" I head Lady say

"Uh yeah....just missing the kid.....we got into a pretty heated argument before he got into that car crash....it's my fault he's dead" I sat on the bed and ran my hands down my face.

"It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself" lady sat beside me.

"I know but I just can't help but think what would have happened if I wouldn't have told him all that shit ya know..." Tears fell down my face.

"It's ok Jason stop it" she hugged me and wiped my face. "It's not your fault."

But I really felt like it was.

-----------------

End of Chapter😋

Jason in mm💦

Jason feeling bad?😕

Vote and Comment‼️