Chapter 2.

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

I walked in the hospital and walked straight to Lucas's room. I slowly walked in and seen him hooked up to all types of machines and stuff. When I seen him like that my heart dropped.

I sat down in a chair that was beside his bed and looked at him tearing up. I grabbed his hand and just held it.

"Lucas I miss you....I miss you entirely way too much and I'm so sorry that I haven't came to see you that often but Lady's been here every day since you got in here....Lucas please wake up....um...well school just started today and you will not believe what I did....I cursed Greg out...Lady said she was proud of me but you know me I don't do that kind of stuff"

I was crying. I wiped my face and just looked at him.

"Lucas please....please wake up....I miss you so much"

I heard the door opened and I looked and it was the doctor.

"Oh you must be Lucas's girlfriend?" he asked me

"Uh....n- yes"

"Ok well ma'am I'm sorry but he's been here for a year and he's on life support right now...if he doesn't improve by tomorrow we're gonna have to pull the plug...I'm sorry..."

"Wait what?"

"Your his last visitor if he doesn't improve by tomorrow...I'm very sorry...." he walked out.

Is that why Lady wanted me to come see him so bad...

"Lucas I don't know if you can hear me but you gotta wake up....please you gotta wake up....I need you here with me...everyone misses you" I started crying and I felt him squeeze my hand.

I looked up. "Lucas...."

The doctor came back in. "Ma'am I'm sorry but visiting hours are over"

"I just got here"

"Yes but you came a little too late so-"

"Wait he just squeezed my hand..."

"That's impossible he's way too weak for that do happen"

"But he did! I felt it! That's improvement you can't plug that plug"

"Ma'am please leave"

"No doctor I know what I felt please don't..."

"Security!"

The security guards came in and escorted me out.

But before that I walked back in to the doctor. "I know what I felt." I looked at him for a second then left.

I called lady.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?!" I asked

"Jason's why?"

"They just told me visiting hours were over because I came too late but why didn't you tell me he was on life support?!"

She sighed. "I'm sorry.."

"I felt him squeeze my hand Lady and the doctor won't believe me!"

"Well..."

"Well what?! I know what I felt!"

"Ok so you need me to pick you up orrrr cause I'm kinda busy"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah" I hung up. She just ignored what I had to say. You might think I'm crazy but I'm not. I felt him do it. I know what I felt.

Lucas

I was somewhere but I knew it wasn't Heaven or Hell. It was like an in between. Where I could hear everything. I could hear Yazmin talking to me and I could hear Lady talking to me every day. When Yazmin came in today and started talking to me it kinda made made feel.....alive. Like I was with her.

I wasn't dead and I wasn't alive. It was like I was looking down on myself. Like a ghost or some crazy shit. But that's how it felt. I squeezed her hand cause that's all I had the energy to do at that moment. I hated hospitals. I was ready to go. All these damn machines hooked up to me. I hated my doctor too. Not believing my baby about me squeezing her hand. I only did it cause I wanted her to now I was still there. I wanted her to stop all that crying.

Her telling Greg off? Ima ask her about that. Haha. I wish I was there to see it.

But all I wanted right now was to get out of this damn hospital.

------------

End of Chapter😋

Yazmin and her new body in mm💦

Lucas waking up?🤔

Vote and Comment‼️