Chapter 31

Excuse any typos.

--- Next Day ---

Matt

"Fuck!" Yazmin grabbed the sheets as I kissed her neck while I was hitting it from the back. She came and I came into the condom.

I pulled out and she laid on me. "So what was this like make up sex"

"If that's what you wanna call it" I looked at her

"Yeah it's make up sex" she smiled.

"I love you" I smiled when she smiled and I kissed her.

"I love you more" she kissed back. "But I gotta go I'm supposed to meet Jason for breakfast at some place. She said while getting up and walking to the bathroom. I smacked her ass.

"Be good"

"I'll try" she walks into the bathroom and got in the shower.

I heard her phone ring so I looked at the caller ID and it said: " Jimmy🤗❤ ". I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Yeah we established that. who the hell is this?"

"A friend. Where Yazmin?"

"Just got done bouncing on my dick" I hung up.

"Yazmin who the hell is Jimmy?!" I put some basketball shorts on and went in the bathroom.

"My friend you saw me at the mall with"

"So why is his name still in your phone?"

"Because he's my friend"

"But I told you to stop talking to him"

"You can't tell me what the fuck to do" she rolled her eyes getting out the shower wrapping a towel around her body.

"Then ima go hang with Lexi today"

"No that's different! That's your EX Matt! Jimmy is just my friend"

"Lexi is just my friend"

"Whatever Matt shut the fuck up talking to me" she walked away.

I pulled her back. "Who the fuck you talking to"

"You nigga" she looked at me.

"Can't be" I looked at her

She just looked at me. "I'm sorry daddy" she bit her lip.

I picked her up and pinned her against the wall.

Y'all know what happened after that. 😉

Jason

I was at this breakfast restaurant called Tommy's and Yazmin was late. I wanted to talk to her about a lot of shit. I got a lot of shit on my mind and she was the one I could always go to but....we ain't been in good terms lately.

---

I was waiting for about a good hour and a half. I was about to leave until I seen Yazmin walk in.

The waiter led her to our table and she sat down.

"Hey Yaz"

"What do you want"

"Well damn can I at least get a hey how are you or-"

"No. Now tell me what you called me here for or I will get up and leave." She looked at me.

I sighed. "I miss you Yaz"

She rolled her eyes. "Is that it?"

"No....I just needed to talk to somebody"

"Go talk to your girlfriend."

"Lady isn't really any help...."

"What does this have to do with me exactly?"

"We use to tell each other everything...why your heart so cold now?"

"Listen I got other places to be soooo can you get to the point"

"Can I just talk to you? You don't have to say anything I just wanna vent"

She just looked at me.

"Ok well a little after Lucas moved....I kinda cheated on Lady....with multiple girls...I feel really bad about it but then it's like sometimes I don't because she be on me for very little fucking thing and then I still got a whole other kid I ain't told her about yet and then without Lucas work is crazy. He was my right hand. He would handle all the stuff going on and basically report back to me and I would handle anything that was out of place. And I miss you too Yaz. I really do. And I'm so so so sorry for what happened. I'm sorry we didn't believe you. I'm so damn sorry and I don't know what else to say man. I'm just so stressed....

"Is that it?"

I looked at her. "Seriously?"

"Jason you said you wanted to vent. You vented. Can I go now?"

I looked at her and I felt a tear down my face. But I wiped it quick. "Uh yeah....I guess"

She got up and left. I know what we all did was wrong but damn....she could at least not be acting so cold towards us. She use to be the sweet and nice Yazmin. Everything's changed.

I paid the bill for my breakfast since I was the only one who ate and got up and left. Maybe if I get us all together we can all apologize to her the right way and maybe she'll forgive us. Hopefully.

-----------

End of Chapter / Filler 😋

Jason in mm 😍

You'll find out what happened between Yazmin and everybody in a few chapters later 😌

Vote and Comment ‼️