Chapter 6.

Yazmin in mm💘

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

I got done telling Lucas about me telling Greg off and he was just staring at me. I laughed a little.

"Lucas..?"

"Hmm?"

"Why you just staring at me?"

"Cause you beautiful ma"

"Thank you" I smiled. "But I have a question"

"Yes?"

"Why didn't they tell us you were alive?"

"Well when you came and talked to me it's like I kinda woke up. No your not crazy for saying I squeezed your hand because I actually did. They called my mom and told her they pulled the plug before they even did it. So technically they never did shit. Why they never called y'all and told y'all I was out? I don't know. Why they let me drive my car when they supposed to have a relative or somebody come get me? I don't know. But it's whatever. I'm fine now."

"Um....everybody is kinda looking at you like your a ghost..." I laughed a little.

"I don't really give a fuck. Wanna go get eat?"

"Uh....yeah sure" we both got up and snuck out of school and got in his car going to lunch.

"Where you wanna go?"

"Um....red lobster" I said

"Ok" he pulled up to Red Lobster in a couple of minutes since we weren't that far from it.

When we got there we got out and went in.

"How many?" The waiter asked looking at me.

Lucas

"Two" Yazmin said.

The guy led us back to our booth and we sat down.

"What would you like to drink?" The waiter just kept staring at Yazmin.

"Um Boston Tea please" she said looking at the menu.

"You?" he asked me.

"Water" I said

"I'll be right back" he walked away

"Damn that nigga was staring you down" I rolled my eyes and looked at my menu.

She laughed. "he wasn't even staring"

"Yeah whatever"

The waiter came back with our drinks. "Would you like to order now?"

"I actually have to go to the bathroom so can we wait a sec?" Yazmin got up and went to the bathroom.

The waiter was staring at her ass the whole time.

"Nigga I know for a fact you see us trying to have lunch right?"

he rolled his eyes. "And?"

"If you see two people together regardless if they're dating or not you still show some got damn respect for everyone at the fucking table. So just take our orders and get to moving before I rock yo shit. Are we clear?" I said.

"Uh...y-yeah"

Yazmin came back and sat down. "Ok I know what I want now. I want the 4 for $15"

"Ok. And you sir?"

"Same thing."

"Ok." he went to the back.

"Why he seem so....scared?" Yazmin said