Chapter 14: So Soon?

Ash's POV

"Well wasn't that fun to watch!" EM grinned. "Anyways, you've all got a new floor to explore! Have fun despairing!" He then disappears.

"Despairing?" Jordan says.

"Who knows what that psycho talking about." Jen was visibly shaking.

"I'm taking her to one our rooms." Pat sighs. "Tell us what's on the new floor." Pat helps Jen out.

"Let's go guys." I sigh. They all nod. We head up to the third floor. 

In front of us was another set of stairs blocked off. I could see on everyone's faces they thought it was going to open up soon.

"No one else will kill guys. Come on. Maybe something on this floor will help us escape." I said.

"Yeah, sure..." Sky said. He looked just done with this all.

To our left and right was a long hallway with doors on both sides and one at the end of each side.

We split into two groups. Me, Stamps, Jordan, Mitch, and Jerome were going left and Sky, Aph, Ross, Jin, and Max went right. 

"Locked, locked, locked! All these doors are locked!" Mitch says.

"Hold on! This one opens!" Stamps says from the door at the end. He opens it and we walk in. It looks like a giant garden. There were flowers of every type and even a few trees with fruit growing on them. 

"Tree climbing contest! Ready, set, go!" Jerome grins. Him and Mitch run and start climbing one of the taller trees. 

"At least some of us are still able to have fun." Jordan laughs some dismally.

"We'll get out of here. Right Ash?" Stamps asks. 

"Right. We'll get out." I said. I admit I'm starting to not believe it.

"I win!" Mitch grins as his head pops out from the top of the tree.

"No way!" Jerome says, his head appearing next to Mitch's.

"Yes way!" He laughs and literally front flips down. Jerome follows him and they go back and forth like that for awhile.

"Hey guys, there's nothing on the other side of the hall-woah." Aph says. "This room is huge!" 

"Guys! Has anyone seen Jen!?" Pat comes running up behind them.

"No, we thought you took her to one of your rooms." Max says.

"I did! But then I went to get us drinks from the kitchen and when I came back she wasn't there! I can't find her anywhere!"

"Wait, where's Jin?" Ross asks.

"Guys come on." I said. "We'll find them." We split up and started searching the house in floors, starting on the second since perhaps they went to the game room or something. After findinng nothing we went to the bottom floor.

We found Jin in his room. "Oh hey guys." He says nervously.

"Jin, I thought you were investigating the hallway with Sky and them?" Mitch says.

"I was but then we weren't able to open the doors so I came down here."

"Why?"

"Reasons."

"Just come with us. Jen's missing." Jordan says.

"What!?" 

We search the other two floors. We end up ending straight back in the garden room. 

"Where could she be?!" Pat says.

"Uh, g-guys?" Aph was looking at one of the foot of one of the trees.

"NO!"

A/N :D