Chapter 13: An Explosive Mod

We watched as Dan was put in a room that looked quite similar to a lab. He looked around bewildered, as though he recognized the place. 

"Hey guys! Dan here!"  A voice over of Dan's voice began to play. "And today we are reviewing the More TNT mod!" The mod title was EM's voice inserted into a audio clip. 

Pat and Jen's faces showed fear. Did they know of the mod?

"And I figured, 'Why not start with some small dynamite sticks, then we'll move on to the nuke!" The message was made of different lines of Dan's put together with some more fill ins by EM. Dan's eyes widened as small sticks of dynamite began to rain down around him.

Those still at the trial table sat in horror as each piece came closer and closer to blowing him to pieces. Then...it stopped.

Knowing what that meant, Dan found the camera. I will never forget the look of despair on his face as the nuke hit. The camera screen went down for a moment, before coming back revealing only a few pink splatters and a pair of goggles with both lenses  shattered.

A few broke out in tears, while others gave dark glares at the small enderman in the front of the room, me included.

"Well, now that that's over, you have another floor! Bye!" EM disappeared.

"I guess that's our cue to leave." Jordan stood up sighing and walked out. Everyone else followed.

I stayed back a minute and took a last glance at  the screen. 

Dan had killed Squid, but no one deserved to die like that.