Relapsed!

My heart ached as if someone was weighing it down with a tonne of weight, as I looked at her beautiful face on which tears were flowing down like River Nile. Her blue eyes filled with pain and tears, waiting to leak out. I sat down next to her, hugging her sideways and making her head rest on my shoulders as she cried. Suddenly she started sobbing and hugged me back, hiding her face in my chest.

"Nat, for fuck's sake please stop crying."

That didn't stop her; it made her cry even more. My chest tightened at the amount of pain she was feeling. I pulled back and wiped the tears on her face while mumbling "Why would you do that to yourself? Please tell me." I wiped under her eyes as she hiccupped and muttered in a low voice "Please leave me alone."

She tried to move away from my embrace but I tightened my hold and pulled her closer. "I won't leave you alone like this Nat. Please tell me why the hell you would do this to yourself." She sighed and stopped struggling, finally giving up.

I held her chin and made her look up and she mumbled something which I didn't understand, but when she repeated, it made my blood boil.

"Jacob broke up with me saying that he can't take me anywhere in public because I am fat and his reputation would have an effect because of me."

Tears again started to fill in her eyes but I couldn't let them fall so I said "You are perfect Nat. He is a jerk and a fucking idiot who couldn't see the immaculate girl in front of him. Just because of what he said, you relapsed. You can't do that Nat. You can't do this to me, your family and the people that care about you. If I wouldn't have come in time then you could have died or worse, fall into some serious disease. You can't stop eating and trying to vomit forcefully like that. Your body is perfect and to be worshipped but by a guy you deserve, not that fuck tart, Jacob. Everything about you is enticing but please don't destroy that by taking more dietary pills, stop eating and vomiting forcefully."

I could feel my heart thumping as I made her stand and took her to her closet. "Please change into something comfortable and sleep it off. I am waiting for you." She nodded and went inside.

I paced back and forth in her room, running my hand through my hair, messing them even more. If I see that piece of shit Jacob again, I will beat him so fucking much that he won't be able to recognize himself.

This evening I reached Nat's house and ran upstairs, to her room since no one was home and the sight shattered me. She was trying to swallow a hand full of pills and could have OD'ed. I stopped her and now we are here.

The door to her closet opened, I turned to see her coming out, her face puffy and eyes red from crying so much. I grinned at her, even if it was very hard and hugged her tight to me. She said a small thank you in my ear and pulled back, giving me a peck on my cheeks.

"Go to bed now, you look tired." She tried to smile and lay down on her bed, turning on her side, facing towards me. I gave her a forced smile and closed the lights and switched on the lamp in the process. As I was about to leave, her voice stopped me. "Please stay with me."

I turned and nodded. I took off my shoes and shirt, before getting on to the bed next to her. She turned towards me and stared as I did the same. I put my hand forward and pulled her closer to me "Go to sleep, I will be here when you wake up."

I smiled as she sighed and slowly fell asleep.

But I couldn't sleep.

Her pain was striking through my body. I tried to stop the thoughts and pulled her closer to me, if that was even possible, as I fell asleep with only one thought in my head.

I will take revenge.