A secret to a stranger!

I looked at the bruises and scars on my hands as I sat at the back of my school along the wall. I was shaking because of the fear inside of me.

The fear of my father.

The fear of what next is going to come on me. I couldn't stop the tears that leaked out of my eyes, sliding, running down my cheeks and the drops falling down from my chin. It hurts to know that the person who I trusted the most, the person who was my hero, the person who was the reason of me being in this world does this to me.

The long cut on my face burned as the tears washed over it. I hugged my knees and hid my face between them. I couldn't help but sob and let all the pain out.

Amongst my breakdown I didn't notice someone coming and sitting next to me. The school was already over but I jumped over the fence to hide and stay away from the pain that always waited for me whenever I reached home. I knew that nobody would be here and I can let it out.

But I was wrong when I heard a male's voice "I never knew that I would find someone here other than me at this time. Oh well, what's up?"

I sniffed and didn't my raise my head not wanting the person to see my face. During the school hours I was a bad ass girl who wouldn't take anyone's shit but if someone sees me like this I will be screwed.

I peeked a bit to see a guy with his hood on. I remembered that I was also wearing a hoodie of my dead big brother so I slid it on my face revealing only my lip and chin. He sat down next to me and I tried to figure out who he is.

"Who are you?" I voiced my thoughts.

"Well I can ask you the same thing but I know you wouldn't tell me, so to skip that chit chat we can pretend to have different names."

I could feel a smile forming but I stopped myself and rested my head on the wall taking a deep breath "That works for me. Elena."

"Ronny." I chuckled at the stupidity of this situation, "So let's play this game. You tell me what are you doing here and I will tell you what I am doing here."

I nodded and muttered "Okay, but you first." I heard him sigh, "Well you can say that I am rich." I snickered at that but he ignored and continued "My mother is a bitch and my father doesn't give a damn what I do. I have an older sister but she prefers to stay a slut and out of the house rather than being at home. Today some stupid high society family was at home for brunch and the topic of my career came up. I was about to say something but my so called father interrupted saying that I will follow his steps, blah blah blah. I got pissed and argued saying that I can't be that and I want to be a football player. Usually he doesn't give a fuck about me but now all of a sudden he wants me to follow his steps."

"Woah!" I mumbled. So it looks like not only my family is dysfunctional but there are others also. We were both quiet for some time but then he broke the silence, "Well now it's your turn. Come on confess."

"Ok so last year there was a party and I went along with my big brother. He was a total party guy and it was normal for me also. I had a fight with my boyfriend and I insisted my brother to take me back home. On the way back the car got out of control and we crashed into the back of a cargo truck. There were bamboo sticks falling out of the truck and the wind shield of the car broke, letting them in. My brother protected me and one of the sticks, went straight into his chest through the back. I got hurt in my head but I was saved and he died." I didn't notice that I started crying but I continued my voice hoarse "The impact on my family was unexplainable. My mom couldn't take it so she left my dad and I; my dad became a raging alcoholic and I can't help the fact that it was my entire fault."

I sobbed at the last word and Ronny hugged me, as I cried. I didn't tell him the about the whole abusing part because I do feel that it was my mistake and it could become a big issue. He rubbed my back while saying "It wasn't your fault." I gave a teary smile and pulled back adjusting the hood. I said "Don't say that for the sake of saying it." I noticed that my sleeves came up a bit showing the newest bruise I got today, so I pulled my sleeves down nonchalantly so that he doesn't notice. 

"I mean it because it wasn't your fault. It's our choices which put us here but it's the destiny which keeps us alive or death. And it's also destiny that you and I met and that you are hiding something but I will let it go."

The smile I had went straight away as he mentioned that.

I felt something crawling my back and looked back to see a big cockroach. Giving out a load shriek, I stood up and took off my hoodie, shaking it to get the filthy creature off it. Ronny; instead of helping me, he was laughing his ass off.

In that moment it started to rain outside and I cursed at my great luck. He stood up and tapped to get the dust off his jeans. I tried to hide my face and wear the hoodie back again but he saw it. He saw the bruises on my hand and I cursed as he said with my arm in his hands,

"What the fuck happened to you?"

.................

Comment, vote and share!