I love her!

Dear diary,

It's been a long time since I have had time to sit and write about my day. I must say that the past few days have been pretty eventful. First; my childhood best friend, the one who I love for God knows how many years, asked me out. I couldn't have been happier but the fear of not being the best was always there. He has been with so many girls and very pretty ones at that. They were all beautiful and had a god gifted body. I always feel that I am not pretty enough or I am not slim enough but Jake always pulls me away from those insecurities by his sweet actions. 

Like yesterday; he basically showered me with red rose petals, because I wasn't feeling well due to my dysfunctional family. We then went for a walk and he gave me his leather jacket since it was cold.

I can't imagine why he would like me. I just have medium brown hair and dull blue eyes. He on the other hand, has a body to die for plus jet black hair and striking forest green eyes. Those eyes are like a blanket of green grass which can make me do anything.

Since we were kids, he would always use his doe eyes as an advantage to get whatever he wanted.

Today I arrived in school on his bike. The day went over normally, other than the occasional stares I got for being the most popular guy's girlfriend.

When the bell rang for last period; I walked towards my locker and heard a bit of arguing. I could easily recognize the voices, 1 was of my boyfriend and the other was of Tiana, aka the queen bitch. She asked him that why doesn't he leave me, that why am I his girlfriend, that why does he not breakup his friendship with me. I stopped to keep listening since I really want to know the answer myself.

"I see a lot of things in her Tiana that you low lives don't. I have known her my entire life. She knows me in and out, more than being the popular guy at school. She is not like you in any way and I guess that's what drew me in. She doesn't need make up to make her feel beautiful. It's because of people like you she has suffered so much and she survived. Being a two faced bitch is fine Tiana, but you could make at least one of them prettier. Oh and FYI, I love her. So if I see you near my Ashley, I swear to god you won't see a day happy in your life."

Oh well what can I say, I love him to!

Goodbye,

Ashley=) 

......................

Best friend/boy friend: Brant Daugherty

Ashley: Grace Phillips 

Thanks for reading. Please comment, vote and share.