Once his eyes found hers, everything on him stopped. His lungs stopped breathing, his muscles stopped moving and his heart stopped beating for few seconds.

"Lisa...?" He whispered. Even though they were far from each other, he could clearly see tears in her eyes.

Jungkook wanted to go to her. He wanted to hug her, to kiss her to tell her he loved her. But he couldn't. His family, everything they worked for, they depended on this marriage to keep going.

All of their friends just stood there. None of them were able to move.

"Jungkook?" Eunha asked but she received no answer from him. All the guest were already sat on their respective seats.

Namjoon quickly got up and walked to him causing the noise of whispered coming from the "public".

"Yah! React Jungkook." He whispered to him and finally the boy came back to his senses. "I'm ok Hyung. I need to do this. Just please, take her away. I don't want her to see me like this, I'll just kill her more." He said and without looking back, he turned his back to the people there so that the ceremony could go on.

Lisa was devastated. He was going to marry her? Worst than that, her dress. She made the dress that was on his future wife. It was on Eunha.

She couldn't see. Her work, her dream, her love was completely shattered that moment. Without thinking twice, she walked away from that nightmare. The sound of high heels were contrasting with the silence that ruled that whole room.

"Lisa?" Without caring, Eunha ran after her and grabbed her wrist before she could walk away. "Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry Eunha, I can't be here."

~~~~~~~~~~

The wedding was over and the girls were nowhere to be seen.

"Did you find them?" Joohyuk asked Jimin and he just looked down.

"No Lisa. No Hyunji. Where on earth are they?" Namjoon asked.

After Lisa walked away, her friend followed her but after that, no one knows where they are. The boys stayed back hoping searching them around that area.

Taehyung looked around looking for them one more time, but he only saw him. Losing control of himself, he walked to the boy and got ready to punch him. He lifted his arm but something already made Jungkook fall on the ground.

"Jimin?"

The brunette had his face hidden with his hair; his right hand was closed and it was visible his strength concentrated on that part. His neck veins were completely visible, just like the veins on his harm.

"Chimie..." Taehyung called for him not believing he just did that.

"ARE YOU NUTS?!" A voice was heard and we looked at Jungkook that was being held by a boy. His hair was brown and his face was small.

"It's ok Hoseok. I deserved that." The youngest answer cleaning the blood from his lip.

Taehyung walked towards him and grabbed him by the collar. "You're lucky it was Jimin who punch you. If it was me, I wouldn't stop until you fell on that hard ground lifeless." He said and walked away.

Jimin, Joohyuk and his girlfriend followed him leaving behind Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and that new guy.

Namjoon walked to his friend and whispered in his ear. "I warned you that this could happen. You can't have it all and now you're ruined everything. We hoped you had told her that you're going to marry Eunha, instead, you kept her in the dark. Did you really think she wouldn't find out? I'm sorry, but you're on your own on this."