the play, pt II

~~~~~~~editing~~~~~~

sorry if you find some mistakes, need to review the chapter ^_^

"What did we missed?" Lisa asked once she returned to her sit. "The Princess found out that the Prince was cheating on her with the maid." Hyunji spoke and smiled.

She nodded and paid attention to the play.

"Father! Please!"

Prince Pedro begged his father to have mercy of the couple. And guess who played the king? Namjoon.

"As you wish. I will spare her life. She may live, but not with you."

The king walked around the stage thinking. The couple was together, Jungkook had the girl behind her protecting her like the Prince Pedro would do.

"Guards!"

The king called for is servants.

"Maid. Come here."

The girl walked to her king and looked down.

"Just like my son asked me, you will leave. Yet, you'll have to live the way I want you to. I will send you far away. From now on, you will live on a convent. Take it or leave."

Jungkook had is fists closed. I think that he's getting really into the character... That's not good.

"Father! Please! Let her be. I'll marry my wife."

He looked down and Namjoon just laughed. That King is getting down on my nerves. The scene ended with Ines going away on one side of the stage, and on the other side, Prince Pedro was getting married.

"Did this story really happened?" Hyunji asked not believing what the couple been through. "Yeah, Jungkook told me it's a true story, but in the real story, she died though. But he still made her queen, even after her death."

Both Hyunji and Joohyuk had their mouth open. "Wua... Poor people..."

Then, all of them looked back to the stage enjoying the rest of the play.

A few years have passed. Pedro was now married and with 2 sons. His wife however, was about to have his third child, but she was sick. They couldn't believe that she would be able to deliver the baby and live.

Jungkook was sitting on his throne when a letter came for him. Once he was alone on the stage, he read the letter out loud.

"My prince,

I've heard that you're now married and with a beautiful family. I'm happy to hear that you wife had delivered healthy babies to take the throne in a few years. I now that our small and honest country will be safe and peaceful while your in charge of given our people the proper life they deserve.