the meeting

Welcome! I'm re-writing this story so please be pacient...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

People should know when to stop. When to say goodbye and when to apologize. But no, most of them just keep going until they can't anymore.

My name is Lisa. Lalisa Manoban and I'm 21 years old. My life was pretty simple... It was my second year at fashion school and I was preparing everything to start work on our show. Until something messed up with my plans.

"Yo, Lisa c'mon!" My friend Hyunji screamed for me. "They're waiting!!"

"Ok ok... I'm coming!" I picked up my bag and left my room.

At the moment, I'm living in the college dorms so, there's tons of parties around here. But today, Hyunji got me into something different.

When we went downstairs, I saw a familiar car. It was Jimin's. Yey...

"Goodnight everybody!" Hyunji screamed looking at everybody. They were all dressed really nice like they were trying to impress everyone at the party.

And the driver was no other than Jimin, Park Jimin. A very nice, hot and very smart player. Next to him was his new girlfriend. I actually don't know her name so... In the backseat was Taehyung, the only person I'm really happy to see here.

"Hey baby." He smiled a kissed my cheek. I've known him forever, since our parents were neighbors we grew up together.

"Hey daddy." I laughed but he just showed a blushed cheeks. 'How are you?" I mean, don't get me wrong, we're just friends.

The talk continued through the whole time. It probably took us 15 minutes to get there. It was, literally, in the middle of nowhere.

"We're here." Jimin smiled and everyone got out. It was a house full with teenagers. People on the grass, on the street, on the windows. Everywhere.

"Where is this..." I asked and Taehyung just smiled. "Let's go" He laughed grabbing my hand pulling me inside.

The night was going great, we were drinking, we were dancing, we were talking... until Hyunji disappeared with Jimin. To be honest, the more girls Jimin fucks, the more he wants Hyunji... And she wants him...

"They should date..." I told to Taehyung... "They're like this just because they're drunk..." He answered smiling.

"Sure... I mean, we're also drunk but we're not like that" I laughed and drank a bit more.

"Come here" He said and dragged me with him making me spill my drink. He took me into a bedroom, it was quite there. I walked around the room looking to the old pictures there.

"Look, it's..." Suddenly, I feel something against my lips. When i opened my eyes i saw Taehyung kissing me. His lips were soft and chubby while his tongue was sassy. He touched mine like he knew perfectly what he was doing. "Tae..." I pushed him away "What are you're doing?"

"C'mon, I know you want it" He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into to him. "Don't fight it Lisa." With all my might, I pushed him away and slapped him. He just stood there with his head turned because of my slap. I had tears in my eyes, how could he?

"Talk to me when your sober." And just like that I left that party. What the hell was he thinking? I walked my way out to the party but I could hear Hyunji yelling my name.

"What happened?" She asked me while Jimin was back hugging her. "Alcohol happened." I grabbed my phone and called a cab. "I got to go."

As soon as I stepped outside, I could hear Taehyung's voice but I just ignored him. I couldn't talk right now. I just can't believe he did that.

10 minutes passed and finally I could see lights by the end of the road. I waved my arms and the car was slowly stopping. It was the cab. Thank God. I got in and I could finally breathe.

"Where to?" I look at the driver... damn.. he's hot... I mean. Lisa. FOCUS.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

PLEASE, DON'T BE A SILENT READER AND COMMENT OR VOTE

Also, I have a new fanfic on the way, I'm just not sure if it's going to be Jungkook's or Taehyung's. Probably both. But it's inspired in true events so please be wait for it and read it. 

It's going to be called: Shlimazl

The name's definition is: someone who is always unlucky. Please wait and read it once it's out!!