the brother

Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.

Bob Marley

Author's POV

"Don't let me fall..." Eunha spoke nervously while hugging Jungkook's strong arm. He just smiled at her.

Her beautiful shiny brown hair was perfectly brush, and her makeup was done smoothly. Any man would fall for her.

In a way, Jungkook felt that they could actually be happy together, they were once. But Lisa... She was the one he truly wanted to spent his life with.

The walk was going to be hard. The feeling of having everyone looking at him was making him nervous. He always thought that when is time came to walk down the aisle, he would be feeling confident, happy and above all, blessed to be spending the rest of his life with he one he loved.

But no.

Instead, he was felling anxious, he felt like something was missing, that the moment he was about to live wasn't perfect. This was what he once dreamed of. Being happy with Eunha, but knowing that Lisa is out there...

His heart wasn't feeling well and after those nights? He was even worst. The karaoke night... That terrible night.

The memory of a man trying to take advantaged of her just breaks his heart. If he had come a minute later who knows what would've happen. But he knew that Taehyung was better for her, so he asked him to tell her that he saved her.

He did in a way... But the one that got hurt the most wasn't Tae...

"Are you ok?" Eunha's sweet voice was heard and he woke up from his thoughts. A quick and fragile smile escaped his lips. The traditional wedding music started and they both walked inside the room where the wedding was being held.

Eunha's parents were next to Jungkook's. The expression on his mother's face was unreadable. Relief, happiness, sadness. She knew that he didn't contest their decision because it was he only option to keep their business alive.

He smiled calming his mother and when they were midway, his best friends faces were leaving him restless.

What's happening?

Finally they ended that glamorous walk and after a deep breath, they turned around. Everyone was smiling and some had tears in their eyes. Men in suits, women in expensive dresses with their jewelry showing how powerful and rich their family was.

"Jungkook... Look there. She was the one who made my dress." Eunha called her future husband distracting him from judging the guests. She pointed at her making Jungkook look.