the play, pt III

~~~~~~~ under editing ~~~~~~

"The boy in the drawing." The girl spoke again making Lisa blush. She wasn't ready for people to see it... Much less her.

The same lady from before stood behind her smiling. Her hair was behind her ear showing her beautiful and very expensive earrings, while her bangs covered her forehead.

"Oh... Hum.. Thank you." Lisa finally spoke a bit shy. The girl simply smiled showing her teeth and her puffy cheeks. "You drew him?" She asked curious. She nodded with her hear confirming. "It's really good." The lady cheered up Lisa and then she stretched her hand. "I'm Eunha, nice to meet you."

Lisa was so shy that she was afraid to grab her hand and ending up to hurt the girl. "Oh, I'l Lisa." She finally spoke and held her hand shaking it slowly and carefully. "And it's my pleasure!"

"Well, we should get going, the play is about to start again." Eunha chuckled seeing how cute the other was. Lisa agreed with her and both got out of the room.

"Yah! I thought you did in there!" Joohyuk whispered-yelled at Lisa once he saw her coming. "I'm sorry, I sorry."

She apologized and the play started once again. This time, the lights were a bit violet causing curiosity and a mystery feeling to the public. Something bad was going to happen.

After a few seconds, Ines appear on the top window of that 'castle'.

"My love! I'm sorry!"

She shouted to the wind like he could take her word and speak them to the prince.

"I can't let our children die!!"

As soon as she topped talking, Jungkook appeared from the side of the stage. He was running to him princess but it was to late.

"I Love You!"

She yelled and threw herself from the window falling on the ground. The public was in shook. Did she really killed herself for her children? For her prince? For her kingdom?

"I think she's really dead..." Lisa spoke when she saw the girl lied down on the floor.

"There's a mattress underneath her dummy." Yoongi played with her making her cheeks turn into a light pink.

"My love! Please stay with me!"

Pedro begged but it was no use, she was already gone. He cried, he really cried.

Seeing Jungkook cry made Lisa's heart hurt. Even though he was just acting, she could only see the boy she loved crying.

Hyunji simply pulled her head carefully so that she could cry on her shoulder. Her hair was hiding her crying face while Hyunji's arm was around her trying to comfort her.