Chapter 8 .•Flowers•.

"+     . . * ·       

. ✧    .
    ✷ ·

     ✷   ·

* .   ✦

Yugyeom went to his room and I stayed sitting on the couch in shock. Before long I heard a nock on the door and got up to open it. A casually dressed man was standing there smiling with about two dozen roses in his hand with a note attached to it.
"Hi I have a delivery for Lula." He said looking at a paper with the order on it.

"Oh, thank you." I said trying to hold all of the roses, but they were quite heavy.

I placed the deep red roses on the table and opened the note sitting on top of them.

I'm sorry for being an asshole, meet me at the dance studio at 8:00pm tonight? xoxo
~JB

I checked the time. It was 7:42 so I had time to redo my make up.
I just put on some mascara and lip gloss because I just wasn't feeling that glamorous tonight after all the had happened.

I walked down stairs to the dance studio to find JB standing in front of the door.
I crossed my arms as I walked up to him still mad at what he had done.

"Lula I'm so sorry for before, I wasn't thinking, and it was just so wrong of me. You're just so gorgeous and not being with you can really turn me into someone else. I remember you saying that Just Right was your favorite song by us so me and the boys put something together for you." He said lacing his fingers with mine trying to ge me to smile, which was hard to not do but I stood my ground.

We walked into the studio and the lights we turned off. The lights flicked on to find the rest of Got7 including Yugyeom standing there. And that's when it started.

As soon as the finished I clapped while laughing at how silly they are. They all left accept for JB.

"There's that smile..." he said tucking my hair behind my ear.

I pushed his hand away.

"JB you really messed up." I said trying to hold back any sign of happiness I had at that moment.

"I know and I'm sorry, it's just that I've never been with someone like you. You keep me on my toes and sometimes it's intimidating and I love it. So much that I don't even know what to do and I'm sorry. Please, just please forgive me." He said.

I could tell he was genuine so I let down my guard and hugged him.

"Find but if you ever pull anything like that again, well I don't know but just don't okay." I said now smiling.

"Ugh thank god and I won't I promise, so did you like it?" He asked putting his arm around me as we exited the studio to go back to the dorm.

"Oh yeah you guys were great, thanks for that." I said.
I'm happy to have JB back but I always remember what Yugyeom said and I can't help but think to myself;
What I'm a doing.