Chaper 5 .•Strawberry Please•.

"+      . . *  ·        

.  ✧       .
    ✷   ·

*     .   ✦

We walked into the ice cream shop and I asked what flavor JB wanted. "Strawberry please and thank you." He said obviously excited.
"Can I have one small cookies and cream and one medium strawberry cone please." I said.
"That'll be $7.32." The cashier said.
I handed her a 10 dollar bill and when I got my change I quickly slipped it into the tip jar.

"That was generous of you." JB said laughing while taking a huge lick of his ice cream.

"She needs it more than me." I responded shrugging.

"So Lula tell me about yourself, you're obviously not from here." He said.

"Yeah I came here from New York."
I said.

"Wow New York that's a lot different than here."

"Yup born and raised. But I'm really liking it here...God why does this feel like a date." I said laughing.

"Because it is isn't it?" JB said suddenly hurt.

"I-I thought you guys weren't allowed to have girlfriends that's all." I said embarrassed.

"Well that's what they tell us but what are they really gonna do? Follow us where ever we go and make sure we don't have ice cream with an adorable girl."
God this kid is smooth.

"I guess you're right." I said finishing my ice cream.

"So what's your favorite Got7 song." He asking jokingly.

"Well I haven't listened to that many of them but so far I really like Just Right, the message is just so great and the song is so catchy, not to mention you look really cute in the music video." I said taking his question seriously.

"Aw stop I'm blushing." JB said covering his cheeks.

"We should get back." I said laughing.

"Yeah." He said standing up.