Chapter 7 .•Video Games•.

"+      . . *  ·        

.  ✧       .
    ✷   ·

*     .   ✦

Today we had our first dance rehearsal for "Fly" and I couldn't be more excited. There's a part where I get to dance with JB and it couldn't be more perfect. I do three pirouettes into his arms and he dips me while singing.
I could tell he wasn't just faking his affection for the performance and that he actually felt the way he did when he looked at me.

Yugyeom hasn't spoken to me since the second day I was here.
I hope he doesn't hate me or isn't mad at me or something. To be honest I wouldn't complain if he were the one who had asked me out for ice cream that day.
Ugh I can't think things like that, it's like mental cheating on JB or whatever.

After we finished our 2 hour rehearsal JB pulled me out of the studio and pinned me against the wall right outside.

Before I could say anything he started kissing my neck. "You were so amazing in there" he said in between kisses.
He continued kissing me until he reached my sweet spot and I couldn't help but let out a slight moan. I looked up and accidentally made eye contact with Yugyeom who looked happy as ever as he walked out of the studio.
I couldn't feel a little bit hurt that he wasn't jealous of me and JB. Wow I sound like a sociopath. It's so wrong for me to see him that way when I'm with JB.

"C-can we go somewhere private." I muttered barley able to get my words out.
"Yeah sure." JB said running down the stairs with me to his dorm. He slammed the door behind him and pushed me onto his bed.
I slowly pulled his tight black shirt off to reveal his bare skin that I had only seen once before.
I left hickeys all along his chest, and he left some on mine. He reached down and was about to take my shorts off but I stopped him.

"We're going a little fast don't you think?" I said a little embarrassed.
JB only responded with a disappointed sigh and got up and left me in his room half naked slamming the door behind him.

I put my shirt on and ran after him but by the time I left my room he was already out the door.

I broke down. This is what I get for not staying focused on why I'm here. I cried my eyes out for an hour before finding the courage to leave my room again. I walked to the living room to find Yugyeom playing video games. I turned around and started to walk back into my room. I didn't want him to see me like this, but he saw my obviously puffy eyes and immediately stood up.
"Lula... Lula what's wrong?" He asked me. I didn't answer and kept walking.
"Lula!" He said grabbing my arm.
I tried to explain but I just started crying again, harder.
Yugyeom pulled me in a hugged me for what felt like forever as I cried into his chest.
He placed his finger under my chin and tilted my head up, then wiping under my eyes with his thumbs.
"You can tell me what happened whenever you're ready but until then do you wanna play with me to get your mind off of it." He said quietly pointing at his PS4 controllers.
"Sure." I said sniffling.
I kept crashing my car while playing which made us both laugh and when I tried to use the guns I couldn't aim and would get arrested by the cops in the game. We played Grand Theft Auto V for about 10 minutes before I blurted out "It's JB."
"What?" He asked.
"We were, you know, making out or whatever and things started to get... intense, so I said that we should stop and he stormed out all angry." I said resting my head on Yugyeom's chest.

Yugyeom threw his controller at the couch, "He's so stupid! JB really takes things for granted and it pisses me off so much, but I can't say anything cause I'm the maknae and they would all kill me if I was that rude to him." He said aggravated.

"That's so unfair, Yugyeom you're the brightest one of them I can see it, you have so much talent and you're so sweet." I said now looking at him.

"Oh stop." He said blushing.

"I'm serious they should take you more seriously before you become more successful than the rest of them and you leave them behind." I said now aggravated.

"Be nice." Yugyeom said laughing.

"I'm sorry I'm just so pissed." I said looking down while tucking my hair behind my ear nervously.

"Well I still don't know how JB could do that to you I mean you're perfect." He said sinking into the couch.

"Shut up." I said smiling up at him and playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Lula you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met." Yugyeom said staring directly at me.

My eyes flickered back and forth between his eyes and his lips. I never noticed how pink they were.
Yugyeom placed his hand behind my head and gently placed his lips on mine.

I've never felt so guilty but so happy at the same time.
I felt like we were floating and time had stopped. But I knew what I was doing was wrong and broke the kiss.
"Yugyeom I-."
"Don't say anything. I want you to remember this the next time JB treats you badly, cause knowing him, there will be a next time." He said cutting me off and putting his focus back on the TV.