"Morning beautiful I'm almost there."

I swallow the banana bits that are left in my mouth. Crap. He's early. I was hoping that Isaac would show up after my dad left to work, this way they wouldn't have to meet, but Mr. Matteo over here was already on his way. I reply back to Isaac and finish the last of my small breakfast, and place my cup into the sink.

"You ready to go, sweetheart?" My dad asks a few seconds after getting off of his phone.

"My friends actually going to give me a ride to school today, dad."

"Oh, okay." He picks up his coffee walking passed me, "Ima get going then, I have a lot to do today." He places his mug down on the table, fishing out his wallet and hands me a twenty dollar bill. "Just incase I don't make it home for dinner," he says placing a kiss on my head and heads for the door.

I grab my bag and shove the money inside when I see my dads coffee on the table still. "Dad! Wait!" I turn towards the door and see that he's already gone. I grab my bag and his coffee, quickly walking after him. I open the door and relief washes over me when I see that he hasn't left yet, he's walking up to his car when I call out to him. "Dad!" He turns to glance at me and I raise his coffee up midair, he shakes his head and starts to walk back towards me. I close the door behind me and meet him halfway.

"Thank you," he smiles taking the cup from me, and starts to walk away. "Have a good day at school, baby." He says over his shoulder.

"Thanks, dad. Be carful!" 

He answers me with the same two words he always does. "Always am." But my smile immediately drops when Isaac's black BMW pull up and parks near the sidewalk.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

My dad turns to look back at me, "that's not your friends Toyota," he states out, a little bemused, pointing out the obvious. "Is that the same BMW from Friday night?"

I nod as I walk pass my dad and walk towards the expensive car. "Your guy friend?" He arches an eyebrow.

I turn around and continue to walk backwards, "please be nice, dad. He really wants to meet you."

"Me?" My dad scoffs. "Why on earth would he want to meet me?"

"Dad, please." My dad waves me off and opens his car door placing his coffee cup inside and stars his engine, letting his car warm up.

I turn back around and see Isaac stepping out of his car, and my heart instantly stammers at the sight of him. It's like the guy gets more and more beautiful with each day that passes by. He's actually not wearing as much black as I thought he would've, but he still is in dark colors. He had a grey tee shirt on with a black and grey flannel over it, with a pair of dark black jeans and some charcoal color chucks.

"Hey," Isaac beams with happiness and hugs me. "You look beautiful."

I quickly pull away from him so that my father doesn't see, "thank you." I blush. "You ready? He's not in the best mood this morning." I warn him.

Isaac chuckles softly walking along beside me, "oh no, is it because of me?"

I smile and nod, pinching my thumb and finger together. "Little bit... Dad." I say to grab his attention. He stands up to his full height turning around to face Issac and I. He was bent over half in half out of his car, fidgeting with something inside. "This is-"

"Isaac." My dad finishes my small introduction, a steely expression on his face.

"Yep," I mutter under my breath. Of course he knows him, how could he not. I glance at Isaac next to me, he's staring at my father with that same blank expression, or better yet, he's staring at his badge on his belt, at his gun in his holster, that's strap to him.