Chapter 15

(Sam's POV)

I don't know exactly how long we layed there just looking at the stars. We didn't speak, not once, but with Daryl I never really felt I had to. We always seemed to know what the other was thinking with either a single touch or the way we looked at one another. That's exactly what I loved about our relationship. It may have just started, but I hope it's going to last forever. I smiled widely at the thought. I felt Daryl shift and I saw the light from his phone behind me. He let out a deep sigh and I turned to look at him.

"What's wrong?" I sat up, and he smirked at me.

"Merle needs me, so even though I never wanted this to end, I gotta getcha home." Daryl had a large frown on his face, but I could see that he was definitely hiding something. I decided that I wasn't goin to question it, so I simply nodded and got down from the bed of the truck. I winced, forgetting that my side still hurt.

"Ow, fuck." I mumbled hoping that Daryl wouldn't hear, but I guess I wasn't quite quiet enough. Daryl jumped from the back of the truck and was at my side in seconds.

"You okay? What happened." I could see the concern on his face and I chuckled. Daryl raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I laughed harder lightly gripping my side from the pain.

"Just think it's a little funny that the slightest flinch from me, and your by my side." I kissed him lightly and  felt him smirk. Daryl deepened the kiss. His tongue moved ever so lightly across my bottom lip begging for entrance, but I pulled away. Daryl let out a low growl of frustration and I giggled.

"Daryl, Merle said he wanted you. Best not keep fuck ass waitin any longer than he's gotta." Daryl smirked at my comment. He pulled me into him again and started trailing kisses on my neck. I didn't want to stop, I wanted anything but that actually, but I also knew that Merle was an impatient asshole and Daryl shouldn't keep him waiting right now. I pulled away again and backed up. Daryl grumbled again.

"Daryl Mark Dixon. We need to go." He rolled his eyes, and stepped closer again.

"I don't give a fuck. Merle can wait." He started kissing me roughly again and I moaned into his mouth. I felt his smile, but I pulled away. I bit his lip gently as I pulled away. A moan escaped his lips, and when he closed his eyes, I ducked out of his grasp and walked to the truck.

"Damn tease. I'ma kill that dumbass of a brother I got when I see 'im." I giggled and started packing up the things in the back of the truck. I dropped an empty wrapped on the ground, and bent down to pick it up. When I did Daryl grabbed my ass, then gave it a playful smack. I jumped up and glared at him. He simply smirked.

"That beautiful ass is mine, ya hear?" I rolled my eyes.

"Really? Cause last time I checked it was attached to me. Making it my ass." He chuckled.

"Sorry babe, this one is claimed." He grabbed my ass again, and walked to my side of the truck to open the door. When I got to the door, I smirked at him, I slapped his ass and he growled.

"Hot damn, I could bounce a quarter off that ass." I winked at him, and giggled when his face went red.

"By the way, that ass, is mine." I winked and he scoffed.

"Woman your crazier than I thought." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Daryl closed the door and went to the drivers side to get in and take us back to my cabin. Sabrina wasn't there when we got there which worried me a little, until I looked at my phone.

"Hey babe, hope y'all are having fun. I'm going back to my place for the night. Ricky left and all his stuff is gone. Thanks for doing whatcha did to him. I don't know what I would do without you. Anyways, love you, I'll see you later. Have some fun with Daryl tonight, remember the top drawer on the right ;) Not that you'll need it. I feel like he's a get right down to business man. Haha, anyways. Love you. See you later <3 ~Brina~" I accidently laughed out loud at the text causing Daryl to look at me confused.