Life of a Broken Heart

Start from the beginning

(Later then everyone told their teacher about their plans for summer vacation. Until their last person once again was Lincoln)

Agnes: And for last for not least. Lincoln.

(Lincoln became shy but he don't know what to say until he got and idea)

Lincoln: I was going on a trip later on. Maybe Clyde, Ronnie Anne can go too.
Somewhere around the world.

Anges: That's awesome, Lincoln. We're would you be going?

Lincoln: Well I always thought if we go somewhere fun like Paris, or Tokyo. I don't know.

Cristina: Well, I hope you have a fun vacation dumb prince.

(All the kids in the class room except for Clyde and Ronnie Anne was laughing. Clyde and Ronnie Anne was looking at each other in disbelief shaking their heads)

Papa Wheelie: Guys let's try to stop laughing at him.

Lincoln: Thanks, Papa Wheelie.

Papa Wheelie:(amazed) head to the gym and dodge him around!

(The kids laugh and then Lincoln get a little upset)

Agnes:(mad) Class that is enough!! Do you guys want me to put Principal Huggins on the phone?

Do you guys want me to put Principal Huggins on the phone?

Kids except for (Ronnie Anne and Clyde): No!

Agnes: Then stop laughing at him. Here we are on the last day of school and your disrespecting another student. All of you except for Clyde and Ronnie Anne needs to apologize to him.

(The kids look at him so mean)

Classmates:(innocent smile) Sorry, Lincoln

Agnes: Class Dismissed!

(All the kids left except Lincoln who was apologized by the teacher)

Agnes: Lincoln, I'm sorry for all your classmates making fun of y-

(Ms. Johnson was Interrupted by Lincoln)

Lincoln:(poor) It's ok, Ms. Johnson. This was just a misunderstanding.
Thanks for sticking up to me.

Agnes: You know how I feel when I don't like to see my classmates bullied.
You sure you'll be ok?

Lincoln: Yeah I'll be fine.

(Lincoln takes a few steps before Ms. Johnson stood him real quick)

Agnes: Lincoln?

(Lincoln turns around as he got some attention from his teacher. She kneeled down to his level)

Agnes:(concerns) Y'know you can tell me anything right?

Lincoln:(distress) I know........ (smiles) But thanks, anyways. And Ms?