Chapter 19 part two

Hey guys this is really important it deleted the last part of chapter 19 so it was longer than that ugh this annoying!!! So I Will try to remember everything I had written down. sorry babes!!!

Madison's pov still-

I got up and went to the bedroom and put on my all time favourite outfit that is my Romans tee and high wasted shorts and my favourite vans and a black vest. Jessica came into the room and went to her closet and changed while I went to the bathroom and put on my foundation and Mascara and a little bit of lipgloss. Jessica comes into the bathroom wearing a adorable shirt that says love and some torn shorts and kicks. Then I straighten my hair and Jessica's and then Jessica gets her makeup on while I change Paisley into a cute little outfit. I finish changing Paisley and put her in her carrier and I follow Jessica the door where we grab out purses and my keys while we get in my car and head up to the pier. We get to the pier and Jessica gets Paisley and we go get the wristband that lasts 5 months. We walk down there when I see the one and only Kayla "hey you feel bad for the poor chiles I feel bad for it having to live with you" said Kayla "go away Kayla don't get into this you can mess with me in the water but otherwise watch it!" Jessica barks at her very sternly. I throw Kayla a mean look and she storms off and I smile at Jessica trying to cheer her up about what had just happened.

Jessica's pov-

I can't believe that Kayla had the guts to just say that to me. I hope for my life that Paisley can't understand that and won't remember it. I was kinda surprised myself when I didn't take a whack to Kayla for being that way. I grab my phone and see a picture of Wesley and the boys and I instantly feel so much better knowing I have him right by my side soon again. Madison is looking off the pier and just staring at the beautiful water while I am holding Paisley close and then a couple of girls walk up to us "hey are you Jessica and Madison the lucky girls to be dating Wesley and Keaton stromberg?" The shorter one asks. Madison nods slowly wonder what the girls are about to say or do. "Wow, y'all are so pretty no wonder the guys are dating you! y'all are so lucky to be dating them! I was wondering if you could give this to them the next time you see them?" the taller one asks. "yes, we sure will!" I reply happily not letting my hurt feelings from Kayla get in the way. The girls get a picture with us then walk off both smiling ear to ear. "oh my gosh will this become regular?" Madison asked me "I don't know but I am guessing the boys already have it a lot worse." We both decide to grab lunch at the dinner at the road down from the pier. We walk to the dinner since it is so close and it feels so amazing outside. we both order ad Paisley starts getting crabby so I give her another bottle but she won't take it. I smell something all the sudden and Madison starts laughing and I give her a smug look. I get up and take Paisley to the bathroom with me so that I can change her diaper. I come back with a clean Paisley and Madison had already paid for our lunch. We left and got Paisley in her car seat and headed to the store. We get to the store and we run in and grab some veggies and fruit that we have been needing. We get out and head back to the house so we can just hang out and I can start cooking.

Keaton's pov-

Wesley and I have been talking about he and Jessica getting an apartment together and I mentioned that right now Madison is helping out with Paisley so he should wait till Paisley is a little older and it won't be as much for Jessica to handle. He agreed with me and still was looking for apartments that he thought would be good for them. Drew came in and said that Simon wants us to run through the songs once today for the next show. We are excited because we are signing one of our favorite songs that we have been playing for a year or two. Wesley just randomly says "If we get big how would y'all feel about Jessica and Paisley being with us all the time." "I would be fine with it" Drew and I say at the same time. Wesley smiles and then just looks at his phone and I see it is of Paisley and Jessica. I feel bad that he can't be there for Paisley while she is only 5 months old but he did choose to do this then adopted her. We run through the song about three times and then we are done and just hang out in the room and then decide to go skate in the park. We get to the park and just skate around and some girls stop us asking for a picture. "Oh my Gosh we saw Jessica and them earlier today" one said we smiled at the them and Wesley said "How long ago was that?" and the girl replied "about two or three hours ago." Wesley's face fell seeing that they are prob long gone by now. The boys and I take a picture with them and get back to skating. The sun starts setting and we decide to go get dinner. We get some dinner and take it back to the room and just eat and talk to some of the other guys.

A/N:

Oh my gosh I am so sorry guys that this is short again but I am having a hard time with this but I am trying!! I hope you forgive me that I haven't updated. I hope you enjoy this and leave comments on this please I want to see what you like and don't. correct grammar as well please I can use the help!! I love you all for reading this far along!! I love writing this for y'all!! hope you enjoy bye 😍😘