Chapter 17

JUST A HEADS UP SORRY FIR HOW SHORT IT IS!!!

Previous chapter

I ask the girls what they want and they reply with the hardest thing ever....

---------

Kelly's pov still-

pizza which is from genos. I smile and walk back downstairs and call the pizza shop an sit on the couch and turn on the tv to watch some of the news. The tv is sort of loud then the doorbell rings "thanks" I say to the pizza man and pay her with a tip and head back inside and put down the food. I grab some of each pizza and heat up a bottle for Paisley and walk it all back up to Jessica's room. "hey honey, can you open the door for me?" I ask and hear footsteps get closer to the door. Madison opens the door and Jessica is changing a wet diaper. "Here is y'all's food and Paisleys bottle if she wants one." I tell them and Madison replies with a sweet "thank you so much" and I nod and walk out of the girls room. Seeing Piper with Paisley just makes me feel happy but I know when Wesley is in the picture it will be even better. I hope that maybe Wesley and Piper will get married but who knows.

Pipers pov-

"Thank you so much" Madison replied sweetly to my mom. My mom nods her head and walks out of my room. Paisley is squirming in my lap so I give her the bottle and she still doesn't stop squirming. I smell something then hand the bottle to Madison and take Paisley to the changing table and clean her up. Once I get the new diaper on I take off all her other clothes and put her in a onesie. She curls up in my arms and I kiss her on the forehead and put the bottle back in her mouth and she sucks happily. I rock her back and forth in my arms while Madison and I turn on the tv and watch Disney channel me being a child at heart and it is kid friendly. We talk about the boys and when they will get to come home for a couple days or when we get to go see them for a couple of days. I honestly can't wait to see Wesley with paisley more so she just also gets comfortable with him. I smile at the thought of Wesley singing Paisley to sleep in person whenever he can. I hear the fain snores of Paisley and see it is 8:30 p.m. and hear my dad come home from work. Madison and I just start talking about how life is going and what it will be like going back to high school or if we will do our senior year online. I honestly and thinking online with Paisley and being near the beach would be so much better even just sitting on the back porch doing class. We both smile at the thought and get in some of my pjs. We put in the movie frozen so we can start to settle down and get ready to sleep.

Keaton's pov-

Oh my gosh I still can't believe the boys and I have made it through boot camp and the girls can come visit in about a week. The sun is setting and the colors are beautiful and just relaxing. Drew walks outside and sits on the chair beside me. "hey dude what ya thinking about" Drew says "honestly the girls being back home and the sunset." he laughs lightly and smiles. Wow I really miss Madison I think to myself. Drew and I walk back inside and sit on the couch and see the first episode shows well the auditions. We finally show up and wow we were all so sunburnt. I wonder if the girls are watching it right now. Jessica may not be considering she has a child to take care of.

The show finally ends and I was surprised at how good it came out. seeing the reaction of the crowd again made me smile like no tomorrow knowing they loved it that much. I see a text from Madison saying "hey Jessica and I just finished watching auditions and y'all did amazing!" I smile and show Wesley my phone and he smiles big knowing Jessica got to see it even though she has a little one to watch now. I get up and go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. once I get out I put on my clothes that I will sleep in and brush my teeth real fast. I walk into Wesley, Drew, and I bedroom that we are sharing. The room is a mess but it is equally all of our crap and random stuff thrown on the ground. Madison is taking over my mind making it where I can't think of anything else. My brain won't let me fall asleep because it won't slow down enough for me to. The thought of boot camp and the girls watching is actually really nerve wracking and what Simon and the others will say.

Wesley's pov-

Keaton just went to the bathroom to take his shower when I get a FaceTime request from Jessica. I automatically answer it and I see her and Paisley and Madison's voice in the background. "hey baby." I say and Jessica and Paisley both smile. Jessica looks as if she is about to cry and she chokes out "I miss you so much babe." as a single tear falls down her perfect face. Seeing her this upset makes me sad "babe is Paisley to much to handle?" I ask concerned. "No" she replies quickly and she gets all motherly look and it makes me halting knowing she is already that connected to Paisley. We finish the call and I head to the room and Keaton is out like a light. I lay down and can smell fresh air and realize Drew just opened a window and he gets in his bed. I fall asleep with the picture of Jessica and Paisley playing the ought my head.

A/N:

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update I have had a lot in my plate and had a bit of writers block.... I am sorry but still trying to write as much as I can. My body has been fighting me for sleep so that is in the way but I am still trying y I hope you enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next one??? Well love you and hope you are all safe :) ALSO DORRY FOR HOW SHORT IT IS!!!!