Chapter seven

Still Jessicas' Pov-

We are all laughing and keep surfing a couple more waves. All the sudden I hear "HELP" yelled I looked around and saw Kayla getting pounded by waves and rag dolled like crazy. I start paddling like crazy everyone following me. I grab Kayla and pull her out of the huge wave. I get her to a safe spot and she says " thanks " quietly. I smile and she paddles back to shore. We all catch about 10 waves each then we each grab one more to ride in. I went in second after Wesley so he and I were the first two back to shore and we both got our towels and dried off I kept mine wrapped around me because I am cold. We both snuggled up to each other and he keeps running his hand up and down my arm trying to warm me up somewhat. Once everyone gets back on shore we all head to the pier to hang and eat. I get a hotdog and drink and Madison got the same. All the boys got cheeseburgers and drinks for themselves. There is a long bench in the middle of the pier so we all sit on that and Wesley puts his hand oh my thigh as we are eating. It is really comforting so I don't move it and I let him keep it there but I do out my hand on his after I finish my hotdog and just have my drink left. I feel someone touch my back an I kinda jump and turn around to see a little girl I saw on the beach earlier when it was just Wes and I. "Hey I saw you save Kayle, that was really nice since y'all usually don't get along." She said sweetly "oh you saw that well you always have to help someone if they are getting hurt or are about to even if you don't really like them." I say and she smiles and hugs my back and runs off. "Aww that was cute" Drew said in a girly voice "oh shut up!" I said back trying not to laugh.

Wes Pov-

All of us are sitting on the bench eating and I put my hand on Jessica's thigh hoping she won't

care. She doesn't jump back she lets me keep it there so I am happy about that. I keep eating and she finished her hotdog a little after me because her and Madison never stop talking. I love Jessica's voice so I never tell her to stop talking. Once Jessica is done eating she puts her hand down on top of mine and just let's it rest there. Madison is finishing up when Jessica sorta jumps beside me. A little girl starts talking to her and says how it was nice that she still helped Kayla and Jessica played it like the good girl she is and said "you always help someone even if you don't like them" Drew being Drew acts like girls usually do after a cute moment and Jessica is trying so hard not to laugh and you can tell, but it is pretty cute. Once the little girl had left Jessica's hand slides under mine and she interlocks our fingers.

We all get up after sitting there ad talking for a little while then we all head to the strip mall down the street. We get there and the first store I see is for girls and it is a makeup store and the Jessica and Madison take off to it before we can even get a single word out. Madison and Jessica walk out about 10 mins later with a ton of makeup from the store. Madison and Keaton both take off to a store down the street and drew and Jacob both head to a surf shop so Jessica and I head to our favorite store American Eagle. I love all their cloths and Jessica gets a lot of there shorts and tanks, but sometimes she will get dresses from there. I walk in and we both go to the boys cloths first and she decides to go to the girls cloths and pick out her stuff. I grab a couple shorts and some sweatpants I also grab some of the cloths on clearance. I walk over to Jessica and she has this really beautiful coral dress on that really compliments her skin. She grabs a lot of shorts and cute shorts/tanks and some shoes and perfume.

Sorry it is so short I am kinda stuck