Chapter nine

Jessica's Pov-

I wake up super early because I knew that I can't really handle the whole thing with Wesley going to x-factor. I get out of bed and make sure not to wake anyone up and go to my bathroom and get my bikini and rash guard. I head to the basement after getting dressed and wax my board and head to the water out the door. I leave my phone inside so no one can call me. I automatically get out in the water and paddle out to the amazing water and waves. I duck dive a couple times to get to the flat and it goes calm. I set my hand resting on the top of the water and I feel the water pull back a lot I paddle out farther and see a huge wave probably one of the biggest I have ever surfed. I pull up right in time and get an amazing run off of it and once I dive into the water I automatically paddle back out to keep catching these. They are helping calm me down and not worry about everything and just relax. After about ten more waves I head back in and go straight in the basement and put on some sweats after drying off and everything and just decide to chill down here for awhile. I sit down with my phone and it says 6:30 and I went out there at around 5:30. I look at a big pile of what looks like photo albums stacked up. I walk over to them and the first one I see says "Meeting brothers" I open it and see the cutest picture. I see a picture if me in a baby blanket and the boys all around me looking with cute baby smiles on. I keep looking through all these books and see a empty one that says memories with a boyish cover. I pull out all my favorite pictures of me and the boys or something I do/did with the boys and copy them and put one copy in the new book and the other where it belonged in the first place. I hear someone coming down so I hide the book really quick. "Hey babe what you doing down here?" Asked Wes "I was looking through old pictures and went for a super early surf." I reply "Wow I heard the swell was amazing this morning" he says. I smile and we both walk back up stairs and he eats and everyone is just chilling and watching tv. I look at all the boys and try not to dwell on the fact that they will be leaving me.

Wesley's Pov-

Something is with Jessica I know she is hiding something. When I went downstairs she seemed startled and nervous and shaky. I still can't believe that me and the boys will be going on the x-factor but I will miss Jessica so freaking much. I know we will be leaving 3 days and tonight at like 2:00 am is when Jessica's parents will be home. Jessica gets up after us all talking for about thirty minutes and goes to the basement again. I look at the boys and Madison, then Madison says "I will go talk to her" I nod and she takes off towards my beautiful girlfriend. "So we are leaving in three days." I say and we all just sigh "you know the girls will be okay" Jacob said in a reassuring voice.

Madison's Pov- (shocker I know)

I walk down to the basement but as I am heading down I say "Jess it is just me so don't hide what your doing" I hear her let out a small laugh and I walk around the wall spectating the basement on either sides of the stairs and see her putting pictures in a photo album/scrapbook. I smile and she says "I am making a memory book for Wes of all these pictures of me and him and the boys and you." I help her pick out more pictures and we spend at least half and hour on it. Jess then pulls out old pics of Keaton and shows them to me and I can't help but laugh at some of them. Even though I am only a year younger than Jessica and so is Keaton he looks a lot younger than her in these pictures. We decide to make a video for the boys so Jessica gets her camera and we video for the boys on how much we love them and are going to miss them. We are both teary eyed by the end and pull each other on a hug and wipe up our tears and our stomach grumble and I see that it is now 11:00 am so we head back upstairs to the guys. We get up there and we all et and hang out and Jessica goes and gets the scrapbook and gives it to Wesley and tells him "Don't open it till you leave" he nods and puts it beside him and we all continue chatting and hanging out and eating and watching movies spending as much time together as we can.  We go to the store and get more food so we can have dinner tonight. We finally eat around 10:00 pm and then all head to bed so we are all rested.

A/N: okay sorry this is so short and suck but please don't hate me. I will be starting school tomorrow and have all advanced classes so I am not going to have writing up all the time it will be a little more spread out and I need some time to plan all my stories a bit more and get more of a layout going for them so I know what I am going to be writing about. Love you guys and hope you enjoy XOXO