chapter eleven

Jessica's pov-

Wesley left yesterday and I have basically stayed in my room not talking to anyone but waiting for texts from Wesley and going through all these old pictures. Madison has came over once b we just basically cried for a good thirty minutes then she went home but today is going to be different. I got up about twenty minutes ago and put on my bathing suit and got my rash guard. I run down to the basement and wax my board and head out to the water so I can catch some waves. I put the ankle leash on and paddle out to where the waves are forming better. I turn around my board quickly when I see a huge wave and I start paddling hoping to catch it. I pull up on my board and do a couple tricks and get a tunnel out of it and crash into the water when it dies down. I start paddling back out when I see a ton of people come out by the water and just stand there. I look around and see the flag is still green so I have no idea why all these people are just staring. I ignore them and not let it side track me from getting this whole depression thing off my mind. I see a huge set of waves and duck dive under the first one then catch the second one and everyone on shore starts cheering and hollering. I smile and keep surfing just so I can relax and give these people a show.

Keaton's Pov-

The boys and I haven't been able to text anyone really going through all the process of getting settled in hotel finding out where things are. Getting all the registration thing filled out and trying to make sure we have everything and practicing our song and making sure it is perfect. I feel so bad not being able to text Madison or Jessica because I know this is really hard on them. Wesley hasn't really been himself he seems kind of down and not as happy and outgoing as he usually is. We are all in line with our skateboards and waiting for our turn to do the audition in front of the judges. We think that everyone will like us at least we hope so. It is really hot and I don't think any of us put on sunscreen so we will more than likely be burned really bad. I can already see Wesley's face is getting somewhat red as is Drew's back.  We see people with cameras come over to us and we all smile and stop what we are doing.  "Hi what are you guys names?" she asks really friendly "I am Wesley"  is the first thing I hear then I hear Drew introduce himself and then I say "I am Keaton" and give a big smile. She kept asking questions for awhile then we moved up to where we are giving the form to the people and they give us our numbers. We walk in and all sit down and there is this guy sitting right beside us and he keeps slightly looking over at us and it is kind of  creeping me out. "Hey guys" he finally says to me and we all say hi and he keeps carrying on then conversation and says "Yeah I travelled around in a band and make to interact with the fans." we all nod and he gets called on stage.  He doesn't get through and then we are called up. The audition goes well even with a song he crowd has never heard before.  We all go off stage and freak out and can't wait till boot camp. I finally have time to text Madison but they tell us we can't tell them just yet that we have made it through to boot camp.                                

A/N; One again these are like super short and I hate that but I am trying to work on these better and get more planned out so yeah sorry this one is like really short but the next chapter will be longer but it will take a while longer to get up but yeah love you and thanks for all the reads.