Chapter One- Surf Day

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wake up to the sound of my annoying clock. Today is the first day of summer break and it is also Surf Day for Wesley, Keaton, Drew and I. Since it is summer I am home alone becaue my parents have already left for work and I slept like thirty minutes longer than usal. I feel my phone vibrate under my pillow so I grab it and look at the screen. It has Wesleys face plastered on it I hit answer and I hear "Get up you lazy butt and lets go sufing now!" "Okay let me get changed and back door is unlocked" "Aight be over in a second!" I hang up my phone and run to my bathroom and change in to my bathing suit that is pink and white bikinie. I hear The boys come in my room so i walk out of the bathroom putting my hair into a high ponytail. Drew stated what he does everytime to mess with me "Wanna get rid of your six pack?" We bust out laughing and then I felt something hit me. I jump and look and saw a t-shirt at my feet I bend down to grab it and look at Wes. I look at what the shirt says "I know I am hot stop staring" I look at the boys but just slip it on. "Where is keats?" I questioned the boys. "getting your board." stated Drew and I ran knowing Keats would write with the wax on my board. I ran down the hall and noticed i was too late he had already written on my board "I am sexy and I know it" i busted out laughing and finished waxing my board. Wesley and drew grabbed waters out of the fridge for all of us and grabbed food. I ran to the hall and grabbed my tanning oil and sunscreen. We threw the water, food, sunscreen, and tanning oil all into my pink bag. We walked down to the beach and threw all our stuff in a pile. I toss my sunglasses on the towels so they won't get scratched. I grab my board from keat and we run to the water.

*** (three hours later)

I swam in and Wesley came to shore with me. I lay out my towel and find my tanning oil and take that. I put it on and couldn't get my back. "Wes can you put the tanning oil on my back?" I questioned "sure thing" he replied with a smile. He started rubbing it in and he finished so I laid down and started tanning. I keep laying here till thirty minutes are up and Wesley is yelling at keat and drew while their surfing. I smile as I hear Wes talking. I feel someone looking at me so I open my eyes and Wes is looking and he says "it has been thirty minutes" I smile and turn over. I finished tanning and I grabbed my board and hit the waves again after we all ate our food. Drew states" Your gonna get a cramp" so I decided to freak them out by getting pretty far out and then saying cramp and act like I am drowning. I finally get out pretty far and the waves are amazing so I follow threw with my plan. All three boys ran with there surf boards to the water really fast and start paddling out. I keep going and they are getting really close and I see a big wave I can hit so when they got under the wave I get onto my board. Wes yells "stay on your board and don't get off" I nodded as I looked at the wave and started paddling. "Jessica stop your going to drown by that wave!!!" Yelled Drew. I took the wave and surfed it back too shore. I looked at the boys and they all looked really scared. I laugh and start paddling back out to them. I get there and Wes dunks me. "That is what you get for scaring the freaking crap out of us!!" Shouted Wesley. "Sorry" I whispered because I hate when Wesley yells he gets really intimidating. He pulls me into a hug as well as you can while your in the ocean trying not to drown. We all get back on our boards and keep surfing. I went underwater and I saw all these really pretty fish. I love looking down here and just swimming. Wesley and drew come down and signal my wave. I came up climbed in my board and started swimming out further. I finally get far enough and I surf this huge wave. Everyone started cheering because it was a huge wave and I did amazing on it. The boys were on the shore so I ran up to them and we have a huge group hug. We all decide to go back inside as just hang the rest of the day. We can all drive but Keats and we all have jeeps. I have a red jeep and drew has black one and Wes has a blue one. The boys went over to there house to shower while I shower here. I got changed into my floral tank and mint green shorts. I put my hair into a bun on the top of my head. I ran to the boys house and slipped on my black flip flops that are sitting on the back porch. I ran inside and the boys were still getting ready it is only noon so we still a long time till we have to be back home for the family bonfire. Wes went to grab his skateboard and we all followed and the boys grabbed there boards. I got the extra one I keep here that says "you know u love me" on the bottom. We all took off and headed down to the pier where they have a skate park. I was the first there so I took off on the rail and shredded it. The boys got here and we all were riding like crazy people and everyone was having so much fun. We heard "wooooo go hottie" I looked and saw the popular kids drive by. I ignored them and Wes yells to them "you don't have to remind her of how hot she is." We all laugh because it is a joke to us because they all think my tan is fake but it isn't and we have always messed with these girls who get fake tans. They would ask "what color do you get tanned" and I would always reply "tanny" which is one of the darkest and they would come to school looking like fools the next day. All the girls tried to get prettier then me but I think they already are and I do tell them that. I got off my board and asked this group of dancers that were pretty far away to come alot close and turn up the music. They said sure and we all jammed out to music while dancing and skating.

*** that night***

We all went back to our houses and ran to the back to see the fire already started up. We all grabbed chairs and ran to our parents. I hugged my mom and dad and the the boys mom and dad. We all started cooking hot dogs and jamming out to some Random music. I saw the waves getting bigger and they all yelled "no! Ur staying here" I frowned because I love hitting the really big waves. We all chilled out and talking about everything. Talking about what we are doing all summer all us kids yelled "surf" the parents smiled and all agreed to not go on vacation but to just stay at my beautiful water area. After about three hours of hanging out it was midnight. We all went home and my phone lit up "night from all of us" said the text that Drew sent me. I smiled and just scrolled through twitter and Instagram. I posted on each and signed into my tumbler and posted some one direction stuff for my followers. I finally let myself fall asleep into a deep sleep.

***Jessica's dream***

There was a huge wave in and I had to take it. The crowd was watching close. I could tell there was a big tension. I grabbed the wave and surfed in and got all 10 points from each judge. I jumped into the boy of my dreams arms. Wesley was smiling ear to ear as we were hugging. We went to a restaurant to celebrate my win for Huntington Beach surf in the girls section.

---------------------------------------------

A/n okay most people don't read these but this will more than likely be slow updates because school but I will try to get them up as often as possible.