Chapter 15

Still drews pov-

CRASH... Oh crap we all run to the back of the building and there is a van halfway through the wall with the person dead no question about it. But then wesley yells "there is a baby in there" and he climbs in an people are yelling for him to get out! He grabs a baby carrier and there is the most beautiful baby girl I have seen in a long time. He automatically is getting people to call the cops and he goes into a side of him we haven't seen basically a daddy mode. we all help him out and the baby is now an orphan and Wesley starts bawling when Simon tells him that. "wait I am 19 legal adult I will adopt her!" Wes says and we look at him shocked! "Wesley you are on a huge show you would never be able to be around her." Simon said "well my girlfriend Jessica would love to have her and I know for a fact she has the money and room for her and her parents won't care" Wesley says to Simon with pleading eyes. Simon finally nods and we all pile into a big van and head to Huntington to ask Jessica if she will adopt this little one with Wes.

Jessicas pov-

Madison has just left to stay at home for a couple of nights so I am just up in my room jamming out to music and cleaning my room to make it spotless. I hate my room being dirty especially since it is so large and has a lot of stuff I am in love with. I make my bed back and then put all my makeup back exactly where it was this morning and go grab the cleaners from downstairs when I hear the doorbell ring. I go to answer the door when I hear Wesley's voice. I sprint to the door and swing it open and Wes instantly a wraps me in his arms for a big hug. The other boys are just standing there looking so nervous. I look at them questioning them with my eyes and then I see Simon Cowell and he is holding a baby carrier and I get nervous. "hey, you must be the wonderful Jessica Everton everyone hears about. I am Simon the boys mentor." he said all professional "Yes sir that would be me I think. It is very nice to meet you." I reply not really trusting myself feeling so weak. He nods and Wesley says " Babe, a mom wrecked her car into the side of the building and she was a single mom and doesn't have any family any where close at all. Well her baby was in the car and she is 7 months old and well I was wondering would you like to adopt her with me? But she would have to stay with you for now because of the show." I smile "Yes!!! Wesley I would love to adopt her with you! he smiles an Simon hands the baby over and we sign legal papers. Most people would have to go through a lot more but hey he is famous so yeah. Simon hands the baby carrier over to me and the boys all head to the large van a grab a crib and take it to my room to set it up. The boys finally got a lot of the stuff I would need for paisley which is what we named our new baby daughter. The boys had to leave which made me sad but Keaton got to go visit with Madison for awhile. Keaton told Madison the news so she came over to the house "hey where is the baby and what is her name?" "she is in her crib upstairs and her name is paisley." I reply and she smiles at me. We walk back upstairs and see that Paisley is sound asleep in her crib all curled up in a ball under her covers and in her clothes that honestly don't look comfy. I look through the drawers that Wesley filled with her clothes and found sleep wear and took out a little outfit for her. I pull her out of her crib careful not to wake her up then I hear my parents come in and they tell my name and it wakes up Paisley and she gets fussy so Madison grabs a pacifier and runs down to my parents while I change Paisley and get her back to sleep. She slowly calms down and falls asleep while I hear everyone downstairs get quite so she can sleep. I turn on the baby monitor and take one of them with me and head downstairs to my parents and Madison. I see my parents and they are smiling ear from ear "So we have a baby in the house." my mom said I nod and smile and both my parents just wrap me in a huge hug. I look at the clock and see it is 11:45 and realize that I should probably try to get a little sleep before Paisley wakes me up crying. I tell everyone goodnight and head up all the stairs to my room. I slip in quietly so I don't wake Paisley and the. Slip into my bathroom an take off all my makeup. I get a quick shower and then get into my pjs and put my hair in a bun. I brush my teeth and head to bed after sending Wes a goodnight text even though I won't get a reply for awhile. I hop in bed and get all comfy under the covers and fall into a nice deep comforting sleep.

(Wow a shocker for everyone is this next Pov)

Kelly's Pov- (pipers mom)
I came home from work and called out to Piper to not get a respond but her coming down the stairs once I see her I realize it isn't her it is Madison. "shhh" Madison said nicely I look at her confused and she says "well today something important happened that will make it where everyone will need to keep it down and not quite as loud for awhile. Well here it is Wes and Piper adopted a baby girl which they named Paisley and she is incredibly beautiful and she is super calm around Piper and Wes." I nod and smile while trying to let all that just was told to me set in. Jordan (pipers dad) on the other hand looks confused and in a daze not really getting the news completely. I hear footstep coming down quietly and I see Piper and I smile. "So we have a baby in the house." She nods and we talk a little more than she heads up stairs to get some sleep until Paisley wakes her up all throughout the night. Jordan and I walk out with Madison so she can get home safely and we walk back in and head to the living room. we both sit down on the couch and I turn on the TV and see that everyone on the news is talking about a car crash into the side of the X-factor building and how a baby was saved from it and immediately adopted an I knew instantly that is Paisley that they are all talking about. Jordan and I both just relax and keep watching the news as I finally feel my eyes getting wavy so I head up to the second floor for our room and take off my makeup, take a shower, brush my hair, brush my teeth, and get in bed. I let the darkness take me over an fall into a deep sleep thinking about Wes and Piper with a new little one to take care of and when I am going to see her for the first time tomorrow.

A/N: hey guys hope you liked this chapter! I love writing and I will try writing more after tomorrow I am out of school for a little more than two weeks (12/18/13) and will helpfully remember to write a lot for you! I hope you like it so far maybe show some feed back! love to and be safe and merry Christmas and Happy new years!