Chapter 12

Jessica's Pov-

Yesterday Wesley was able to text me as well as the other boys but I was so happy to see a message from him. He told me that no one is allowed to tell anyone if they are through to boot camp or not. This makes me sad but it also gives me a hint of hope that they got through so I think they did but I am not letting my hopes get up to high. Madison and I have gone surfing a lot with her brother an today we are going to go shopping, so that we can et out minds off or boyfriends for a little bit. Madison will be over in about a hour so I am going to take a shower and fix my hair and just get ready then we will head out. I get out of the shower and head to my closer and put on my clothes. I dry my hair and out it I a messy bun and put on light makeup an head downstairs to the kitchen. I get down there and see a note "hey honey, we are going to have to stay up t work for the day and tomorrow so we won't be home. stay safe and lock up. love-mom" I put down the note and go to the pantry. I grab cereal and make a bowl when the bell rings. I walk to the foot and key Madison in and she comes and sits down with me an we talk about what all we have planned for today and what we should do an everything along that line. I finally finish eating about 20 minutes later and we get in Madison's car and head off to la to get some big shopping done. Since Madison has a SUV we both brough a lot of money. After about 45 minutes we finally get to the mall and we both head in together and start in my favorite store Body Central. I buy about $30 worth I jewelry which is a lot coming from here, but I also got two tops. Madison also bought some stuff but she only bought two pairs or shoes and a tank top. Then we head over to the next store which happened to be American eagle. We both buy a dress and two pairs of shorts and head to the next store.

Madisons pov-

After Jessica and I have shopped for about three hours we head to the food court and grab some lunch. I got pizza and Jessica got a salad and we both laughed how we are the same wight and height but eat the total opposites at times. Once we finished eating we both head to a few more stores. I got some more perfume that I have been wanting and a few phone cases. After Jessica and I both finished all the shopping we needed we head out to my car with all the bags. We get to my car and put all the bags in the back and head out to the big skate park over here in LA. Finally, after about 20 minutes we get to the skate park. We skate and hang out with everyone for a good three hours and it is 5:00 pm and we are both hungry again so we head over to chipotle and get our burritos that we both get. We finish eating and head over to Jessica's house again and we are going to go surfing once we get back.

Drews pov-

The boys and I have our first day of boot camp in four days but we can't go home sadly because we have to practice non stop basically and learn to dance. We got up super early this morning so we all could work out and head to practice and burn even more calories. Once we finish the dance practice we headed to vocal practice. It is five it a little after and we just finished practice and we need to go eat an clean up and get a surf in. We all head back to the apartment we are staying in and clean up and head out to grab some food. once we get back to the apartment it is about 6:30 and we eat really quick and put on our surfing stuff and decide to hit the waves even though they aren't that great and a 15 min drive away. Once we get out to the water we don't pay attention to anything we just get out there and own the waves. I can tell that Keaton and Wes are having a somewhat hard time focusing but this should help them loosen up it usually always does.

Jessica's pov-

Madison and I get home and we both head out to the waves right as soon as our boards are waxed and we are dressed. We get out on the water and not think about what is happening around us. I get about 5 greats waves as well as Madison and we head inside. we are both really tired so Madison just texted her mom saying she is spending the night. We turn on the movies and watch all these Disney movies. After, we watch three films we both start talking about our childhood and what happened and what out favorite Disney movies were. Soon as that conversation wens we both just late do the couched and decide to call it a night and head to bed so we could get a lot of sleep.

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in soooo long. :* I love you for still reading. I hope you enjoy and sorry this is so short :(