Chapter 10

Two days later

Wes Pov-

Today is they day that me and the boys are leaving. We will leave in two hours and it is already hard enough just thinking of leaving Jessica. I keep looking at the box that Jessica gave me a few nights ago but I haven't open it and I really want to so I know what it is. Jessica will come over in about thirty minutes with Madison and Jacob. We are all sitting at the kitchen table with melt mom while she is cooking and we are munching on some bacon. "You boys better not forget your beautiful girls" said my momma. "We know mom we won't we will try to see them as often as we can." She nods and I look at Keaton and he is just starring off in the distance and thinking. Drew is on his phone when I hear the front door open. I walk out of the kitchen and Jessica literally runs into my arms and starts crying. "Babe, your gonna be okay. I love you and will see you as often as I can!!" I say and she nods into my shoulder I feel her tears soaking my shirt and I put my hands on the small of her back and rub small circles to calm her down some.

She finally calms down and pulls her head back and I bring my hands to her face and wipe her leftover tears away and kiss her hard on the lips. We pull apart and I put my arm around her waist and walk into the kitchen too everyone else. We all are sitting down and talking quietly and Jessica comes with me upstairs after breakfast and helps me finish packing my bags. She kisses me over and over and keeps smelling all my jackets. I laugh and hug her and pull her to me as kiss her again and w close my bags and carry them all down stairs. We get down stairs as the rest are and we load up the car and head to the airport. After a while we get to the airport and we all get ready to go through customs and Jessica, Madison and Jacob and our moms can't go through there. We all hug and kiss and head to the plane and I can tell Jessica is just breaking apart. We get on the plane and I get out the box Jessica got me, I open it and see a scrap book that says memories on it in a guy way so I could have it out with me. I look through it and have tears building up in my eyes seeing me and her learning how to surf together and everything else. This is going to be long time till I see her is my last thought till I fall into a deep sleep.

A/n sorry this is really short but this is how chapter are going to be more cause it is the school year.