Chapter 5- picture pefrect

Jessica's pov-

I wake up to the annoying sound of my stupid alarm. I hit snooze and reach per and turn in my lamp so I don't fall back asleep. I sit in bed for a sec then grab my phone of my bedside table. My phone screen is lit up with a message from maddison. "Hey Jessica I was wondering if I should bring any food or anything extra today?" I smiled and slowly pulled back all my blankets "you don't have to bring anything but the extra blotches and ur brother but other than that nope unless you want too and maybe sunscreen... And we'll of course bathing suite and surf board :)" I push send and walk over to my full length mirror. I run my fingering though my very mess bed head. I walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth. I brush my hair out and put on deoradant and grabbed a few hair ties. I turn out of my bathroom and turn right beside it to my walk in closet. I grab the first bikini and towel I see and put that in ad grab a cute outfit and a coverup. I slip on the cover up, grab my phone and fly down the stairs and put on my flip flops that are in the second flor. I slam my fist against the guest room door to wake up the boys and all I hear us Wesley say in a really sexy morning voice "go away" I smiled and ran downstairs. As I get downstairs I go to the kitchen and see my mom left box of ceral out so I decied that is what we are having this morning. and a banana. I hear the boys come down and we all sit down eating when I hear someone at the back door. "Come in!" I scream Madison and Jake walk into the kitchen and they both smile I finish eating and go grab my surf board. I come back to the main floor and everyone is ready. "Wesley did you go get my camera and tripod?" "Yes I did now lets go!!" We all run to the car and I get shotgun and I see Keaton and Madison are sitting really close together. (Madisons brother is now named Jacob) Jacob and Drew were in the other car I don't see why we had to drive the love bugs around it makes me feel lonley. Wes grabbed my hand in a friendly way and I smile and we sit there holing hands in a friend way we pull up to my favorit surf spot after 10 minutes and we all file out of the cars. I am so happy we brought wesleys jeep because we can use it as a prop in the pictures. Madison and I run to the water and paddle out and I see the waves are amazing. I see wesley got out my camera and I pulled up on my surfboard and caught an amazing wave and wesley videoed me then screemed 10/10 I smiled and Madison screamed booo! I gave her a look and she busted out laughing I paddle back toward here when she tunnels one and did amazinf judges would give her a 10/10 wesley screamed 2/10 and I laughed and Madison screamed "Your just flirting Wes!!!" I gave her a look and looked at wesley and he was blushin a bright shade of red I look at madison and she says more quietly "He talks to loud and I overheard him tell Jacob how he really likes you alot and always has." I smile and swim in and I sit on my beach towel and lay out while everyone but Wesley and I are surfing. He looks me in the eyes and says in the sweetest voice ever "Jessica I think you are the prettiest girl ever and I hope you will be my girlfriend?" I nood and he smiles and kisses me on the cheek. He pulls me into a hug and we stand up and everyone comes on the shore. "Awww yall are dating?" questioned madison "Yeah we are" I respond she smiles ear to ear and wesley raps his arm aroung my waist and then Madison takes out her phone and takes a picture of us and smiles. We all laugh and we go and put on our t-shirts I am wearing Wesleys and we all decide to take pictures and they take one of me and wesley in the jeep and it was really cute and we take some going down the road and everything. I am having so much fun taking all the pictures and it is really fun. Madison and I took a lot of pictures of the guys surfing and took some on shore holding our surf boards. We are all really tan and we all are so happy and you can tell that in the pictures. I can't wait to edit anything if I need to on them and eat them up for people to see. We all keep swimming and taking pictures till about 1:30 p.m. and then sit Dow and eat out sandwiches and I sit really close to Wesley he makes me so happy and I can't believe that I am finally dating him!

Wesley's pov-

Jessica and I are now ddating and I am so happy about that because, se is beautiful and always filled with joy, and is love almost everything tat I love and we have know each other since birth. She is the most amazing thing in the world and any guy would be lucky to have her but she is taken!!! It is only Monday so I am really happy I will get to hang out all week because her parents left last night to a vacation in Germany and we all decided to stay back and her parents don't care if we all spend the night at we house. I love her mom and dad they are basically second parents but now she is my girlfriend and my mom is going to flip out she has been wanting me and Jessica to date already. We all finish eating and Jessica says rather loudly "lets go on the nature trail so I can get more pics and maybe a video." Jessica makes YouTube videos about photography her surfing and fashion and makeup. We all nod and she smiles ear to ear and we all head towards the trail with her and she starts recording "hey guys it is all of us and out two friends Jacob and Madison! Also btw Wesley finally asked me out so we are datin officially since today." She said with a lot of joy. We got on the trail and start walking Jessica keeps talking and her and I are holding hands and it is in the screen so I bet her viewers will be saying something about it. Jessica stops recording and takes a few pictures of Madison and Keaton who are a little ahead if us so it was a really cute picture. Jacob took Jessica's camera and made us walk in front of him and he took a picture of us walking and holding hands. We all finish taking pics, swimming, surfing, and videoing so we all get in the cars and start heading home once again it being about 4:30 p.m. we are all going to eat at Madison and Jacobs because their parents want to meet us all. We get to their house at about 5:00 and we all just sit and chat. I am holing Jessica's hand and she keeps moving closer to me "babe you cold?" I asked her she slightly nods her head so I run to my car and grab my jacket and wrap it around her. She smiles and smells it then cuddles up against me. She is so adorable and I can't believe I am finally dating her yeah I have likes her for so long but I was too scared to ask her out.

Madison's pov-

Wesley and Jessica are being all cute and sweet together and I just wish that was me and Keats. Keaton had mad a huge impact on me I have never fallen this fast for a guy in my life it usually takes me forever to confess I like a guy. Being with Keaton or just hanging with him makes me want to make sure I don't look bad or act too strange because he is so adorable and cute and shy and I love his smile when he gets all shy. Jessica looks at me an smiles and I can tell she figure out I am thinking about Keaton. I smiled then hear my mom say "hey kiddos food is ready" we all go into the kitchen and pick out everything we want then all head out to our deck. We are listing to music through the sound system and watching the waves roll in and just talking. My parents come out and they all start getting to know everyone else better.

[ time skip- them all finishing up dinner]

We all finish dinner and head to Jessica house to spend the night there tonight. Jessica go to my room to get all the stuff I will need tonight and the boys all go pack with jacob. "So on a scale of 1-10 how hot is Keats in ur eyes?" Jessica said startling me "2000000" I replied she smiled an I blushe and looked away "you promise not to tell him thoygh?" She nods and we start packing everything into my duffle bag. "Are we going to look at all the pictures we took at your house tonight?" I asked Jessica smiled and replied "yeah, I can wait to see the surf pictures and everything." I smile and we both run downstairs after I zip my bag shut. I hear the boys downstairs and Jessica and I both run and I jump on my brother and she jumps on Wesley and he holds her up but Jacob ended up falling and we made a loud KTHUD sound. We all laugh and Jacob and I get up and we all walk two houses down to Jessica's. after us all laughing and talking and finally getting to Jessica's house we all pile into her living room. Jessica and Wesley sit on the love seat in her living room. Drew an the rest of us all sat down on the sectional couch and we put in the movie "we bought a zoo" it being Jessica's and I favorite movie. We all watch the movie and just chill and then it was over and we all sat there looking throug all the pictures and videos and Jessica an I edited a video for her YouTube and the boys are all sitting in there phones looking at Instagram and twitter and everything like that. After about three hours and it being 11:30 we all decided to just sit and watch tv. After about 2:00 am we all headed to bed and Wesley and Jessica had already fallen asleep in each others arms. Keaton went to his room so I went to Jessica's and took her bed and Jacob and drew went to the two guest rooms. I laid down in bed and fell into a dark comfortable sleep.

Jessica's pov-

After everyone apparently left I woke up with Wes having his arms wrapped around my waist somewhat tightly. I smile and just laid still and took I the feeling. I look at the tv and after about four show I finally fell back asleep in his arms and hoping he won't wake me up early tomorrow so I can get some sleep and have a lazy day tomorrow.