Ch. 1

When I get out of the shower I put on the oversized black, gray, and white flannel and black boxer briefs Jaebum placed on the bed earlier.

I walk out of one of the very many guest rooms at his house and make my way downstairs. "Remind me why I'm still friends with you after all the pranks and other shit you're constantly making me deal with."

Jaebum turns around and smiles at me when he sees me walking towards him, "Because you love me."

"Not enough to have to spend over an hour trying to scrub sand and corn syrup from my hair and body." I glare at him as my anger returns from just remembering what happened. He tries to hold back his laughter but fails.

"You know what I don't give a damn what you do. Keep laughing at me. Just wait until your cousins get here." His laughing stops abruptly, his smile falling from his face.

"You won't do shit."

I put my hand on his shoulder and shine him a smile, "Now now JB, you and I both know I would." His eyes widen and I pout my bottom lip. "Awww is my Jaebumie scared."

"Like I would be scared of any of you."

The doorbell rings and I smile at him once again, evil intent laced between my teeth."I'm gonna go look for some sweatpants to put on. You open the door." I run away before he can say anything else to me.

~

While I'm walking down the stairs I trip over the last step and fall to my knees. I laugh at my clumsiness before standing up just to be tackled back down to the ground. Multiple kisses are placed all over my face and I know who it is from the sweet affection, "JACKSON!" I wrap my arms around his neck and he laughs. He stands up and I wrap my legs around his body so I can hug him tighter.

"How's my girl doing?!"

I smile even brighter as he ruffles my hair. "Good Oppa!" He kisses my cheek again and I scrunch my face up before kissing his nose. "I've missed you a lot Oppa!"

"I've missed you too Cheesy."

"Where are the other boys?"

"They're in the kitchen eating."

I hop down and grab his hand. "Let's go."

I walk into the kitchen and Bambam's eyes widen.

"CHEESY!"

"BAMBAM!" He yanks me from Jackson's hold and pulls me into a bear hug.

Mid hug I hear Jinyoung muttering under his breath, "Aish, you two are really too much sometimes." I turn my smile to him and he gives me a sour face.

"JINYOUNGIE!"

"Calm down Cheese."

I frown at him and he smirks. "So you didn't miss me?" He shakes his head at me and I stick out my bottom lip. "Fine then." I stomp over to Youngjae and hug him. "I know Youngjae missed me."

I look up at him and he smiles down at me while nodding his head. "Of course I missed our little Cheeseball!"

I squeeze him tightly before I feel myself being pulled away. I look up at Youngjae confused and he frowns at me. My back is slammed against someones chest and my eyes widen as I turn around. I throw my hands up in the air then wrap them around his neck. "MARKIPOO!"

"CHEESY!"

We hug for a minute longer before I pull away and walk back over to Youngjae and he helps me get comfortable in his hold. "Wait. Where's Gyeomie?"

Youngjae moves a few strands of hair from my face then replies to me "He's been outside talking to Auntie since we got here."

"Not anymore." Yugyeom walks in and I look over to him.