BTS&Seuljin: WINGS TOUR IN JAPAN 1

2017
Saitama...

(3rd person POV)

This is Seuljin's first time coming to the concerts in Japan. In fact, she got lottery for handshake event there for the concerts in Saitama and Fukuoka. BTS held 3 days concert in Saitama and 2 concerts in Fukuoka. She didn't know how much lucky she is. She got 3 pass which 2 pass at handshake event in Saitama and 1 pass in Fukuoka. She has never into lottery, but suddenly when she got into it for the handshake event, she won for three days.

The first pass, she got to have handshake with Taehyung. The second pass, Hoseok. The third pass (at Fukuoka), Namjoon. Actually, this is surprise plan to them. They never thought she would come to their tour. And also never know she took a week leave from her work. After all, she owns the pharmacy. Besides, Haejin can help to dispense the medications to the customers. It's not usual for her using her authority, this is her first time. She was nervous when she tried to inform about it. Surprisingly, they laughed about it and tell her not to worry about her pharmacy.

     "Aww~~ noona. We don't really mind. After all, you're still an ARMY. You should go." Haejin chuckled.

     "Being fangirl is not wrong. We don't usually see that side of yours, noona. You should have a vacation. You were always working because you were bored." said Joohyuk.

     "Eonni, we can handle the pharmacy. When you come back, you should tell everything what happened during the concert okay." Jihye giggled.

After that discussion, she kind of possessed by spirit, perhaps vacation spirit lol. She packed her things into the luggage only for 2 hours, unlike the other women there in the world who maybe  need a whole day to pack their things. She arrived in Saitama at the first day of their concert. However, she only attend the second day concert in Saitama among the 3 days there.

She decided to have food tour. She doesn't have problems communicating in Japanese because she learned the language before this and went to Japan once. She did ask Namjoon where they are staying in Saitama. With the help of their stylist noona and managers (who knew her surprise plan), they booked a room for her already which is beside to Namjoon's room.

She was laying down on the bed after dinner. Suddenly she got KaTalk notification which came from Namjoon. Her babyboy.

Baby
What r u doing

Doing nothing
I'm bored

Aww~~ Don't
worry, I'll come home
soon.
After Fukuoka concert

I miss u 😢

I miss u too
Can u give me kisses
as soon as I arrive
in front of our house?
😙

Of course~~
In fact, we can do more
than that u know 😘

Oh gosh, don't turn me
on right now 😵

Hehehe I like that kind
of torture

Sadist lol
I want to see u
Facetime pls??

Andwae! U can't.

Why??? 😭😭

I hv pimple on my
forehead
I don't want to look
ugly in front of u

Nah, u're still beautiful
to me
Pls 😭😭

Nope. Later hmm?

Arasseo. But at least
tell me what r u wearing
rn?
I miss u