37

I know u miss Seuljin X Namjoon.  ;)

--------------------------

(Seokjin's POV)

Where the hell is Min Yoongi? We're supposed to leave this venue. I didn't see him in the toilet near to our dressing room.

     "Hey, you. When will we ever meet again?" Is that Yoongi's voice?

     "We'll never meet again. Nice to meet you."

Who the hell is that girl he talks to? "Yoongi!" I walked faster to get him. When I was walking to him, I looked at the lady who wear knee-length denim dress with her face fully covered with snapback pulled down and a mask. Weird. I walked to Yoongi.

     "What are you doing here? We should leave now." I asked him.

     "Ah, yes. Let's go." He nodded. We walked across the corridor.

     "Who do you talk to?"

     "No one."

     "I heard it, Yoongi. Who's that girl? Do you know her?"

     "The girl I crashed last night. That Kang Jisoo."

I just shrugged it off. Yoongi doesn't really like if someone's meddling his business. I know him very well. Because I know he will come to me and tell everything. He has been always like that.

     "I know you want to know it more, hyung. Later. I will tell you everything." He blurted out.

     "I understand. Let's go. We should hurry up. By the way, want to have some drink?" I replied, brought my hand around his shoulder.

     "Sure. Maybe a little bit more alcoholic. I want to sleep."

     "Sure."

---

(Namjoon's POV)

I miss Seul so much. It has been three days and I already miss her like hell. Am I too clingy? Why in this case I feel like I'm the girlfriend while she's the boyfriend?  I mean, she's so relaxed. She didn't miss me at all. I sighed. I walked to the window. We stare at the same sky but I feel we're so far away.

*buzz*

I turned around, get my phone. I got a snapchat notification from Seuljin. I opened it. She sent a picture of her lying on bed wearing my Ryan pajama. I know it's mine because she never have it. I might buy her Ryan pajama and night dress because she looked so cute with it.

*pic*
I miss u ;-;
Btw, I wear this cuz
I miss ur scent ❤

Awww
U miss me?
I almost thought u
wouldn't miss me at all
I miss u too a lot

I know I'm savage to u
But
Doesn't mean my love to u
become plain
I miss u a lot
Sorry
I didn't text u last night
I didn't want to disturb u

Princess
U're never be my disturbance
Nor a burden
I understand
Don't work too hard
I'm not there for u

:*
I wouldn't