Namjoon&Seuljin: Stop whining

(Namjoon's POV)

     "I'm home!" I closed the door behind me. I smiled seeing Jaejin ran actively to me.

     "Appa!" I grinned and lifted him as he hugged my knee.

That's how tall I am. He smiled broadly showing his dimples. I kissed his cheeks. He pouted.

     "You're late, appa. We're hungry."

I patted his cheek, "I'm sorry, Jaejin-ah. Let's eat. Where's omma?"

     "She's at the kitchen."

I walked to Taejoon and Yeseul who just closed their books. I put him down. I ruffled their hairs.

     "You should go to omma, appa. We wait for you, but omma had been waiting longer than us." said Taejoon. Definitely he's a smart boy.

     "Let's eat, kids. Ah, Namjoon-ah. Let's eat too."

I nodded. The kids went to their assigned seats. I walked to the dining table. Seuljin scooped the rice for us. I pecked her cheek before I sit. Yeseul screamed, cupping her cheeks.

     "Appa is so cute to omma. My hearteu~~"

     "Not my hearteu, darling. My heart." I chuckled.

     "Of course I know to pronounce it. My heart. I watched your Bangtan Bomb 6 years ago. Uncle Hoseok was so cute~~ I wish I can be his bride."

     "No. You're not going to be his bride. He will be married soon."

She scrunched her nose. That's Seuljin's thing everytime I become cheesy to her. She really take her mother's trait. She's cute. We ate quietly. She always teach them to not talking while eating. Yes, she's a strict mother.

(Time skip)

I walked into our room and closed the door behind me. I grinned seeing Seul applying lotion on her skin in front of the mirror. She snorted while applying lotion on her neck. Damn, does she have to be seducing me like that? I approached her, rested my hands on her exposed shoulder. She raised her head. I lowered my head to meet her lips. She wore her kimono silk back. I took off my shirt and threw them to laundry basket.

I guided her to bed. We cuddled on bed with her head on my chest, fiddling with my fingers.

     "Why are you late today?" She asked, stole a glance at me.

     "I have extra work to do. Recording, mixing and so on." I sighed.

     "I know. But you don't usually late."

     "There's a problem with recording. Speaking of it, I have to record it again."

     "Huh, why?"

     "Because your brother-in-law fucked your sister in her studio today. Technically her moans also recorded there. Seriously in studio?"

Suddenly she laughed. There's a time I thought it was funny. But mostly I think it's not funny at all. I stared at her with unbelievable look.

     "What? She told me about it last year during the kids' birthday. They've done it many times tho."

     "But they're so loud. I mean, your sister. They can proceed it in motel or somewhere else."

     "Why are you whining for something that is usual to us? It's not like we had done it in just private place."

      "Huh?"

      "I guess, you've forgotten about those. Min and Yoongi, they just have sex occasionally. Unlike us we're active. I don't know when will you can control your hormone."