16

Yeah, let's throwback Yoonseok's old pic.

---------------------------------------

(3rd person POV)

The practice week for BTS has begun together with the hectic life of Kang Seuljin. As usual she always committed to her job because she loves the environment. The scent of medicine comes out from the storage. The scent and texture of the blister packs when it taken out from their boxes. The sound of tablets and capsules in the bottles when they're shaken.

     "Thank you. Take care of yourself very well and have a good day." She bowed slightly.

     "Eonni, we're going to have lunch outside. Do you want anything?" Jihye asked while taking out her handbag.

     "Yes, just buy sandwich at Subway please. As usual. Chicken teriyaki."

     "Alright. Let's go, Haejin."

Haejin and Jihye left the pharmacy, leaving Seuljin alone. Joohyuk was on his leave because it was his turn. Seuljin took a sit in front of the counter. She sighed while taking out the cash from cash machine and put them in the safety box under the counter table. Sound of bell make her alert, giving the signal someone is coming.

     "Good afternoon. Huh, Hoseok oppa, Yoongi oppa. Did anyone see you coming here? I swear, I have gun with me now." Seuljin said, her eyes almost blurted out from the eye socket.

     "Don't worry, our fans don't run after us." Hoseok laughed watching Seuljin who walked to the door with sign 'in rest, will open at 1-2 pm' and hung it.

     "What are you doing here? It's far from your practice room."

     "We just had lunch in this neighborhood. So we decided to stop by." Yoongi said, showing a plastic from the restaurant.

     "Ah, is that so? Come to the pantry. I don't want any people barged in to see their oppa here."

They laughed while walking to the pantry. Seuljin take out a bottle of orange juice from the fridge and three mugs and put it on the table. They sit at the round table. Yoongi poured the juice for them.

     "We don't know what do you like. So, we buy tteokbokki. Do you like it?" Hoseok asked while bring out the tteokbokki from the plastic container.

     "I like it. Don't worry, I eat everything except pork." She smiled before she started to eat.

     "You don't like pork?"

     "Yes, my family don't eat them at all. How's the practice? It has been two weeks right?"

Yoongi answered before he takes a sip. "Yes. It's pretty hard. Jin hyung broke his finger again. Do you know about the extension of Wings?"

She laughed, "What he has done? I know. Wah, how many songs do you want to add? Last time, it was already 15 tracks."

They laughed before Hoseok continue, "this comeback is different. We can't spoil it to you now."

     "Tsk, it can be wait. It's so delicious. I love this restaurant."

     "Glad to hear that. Your pharmacy is quite big. What is that room for?"

     "It's storage for the medication. Different medications have different storage temperature. Another room is toilet."

     "Where's your workers?" Yoongi asked.

     "They have their lunch outside. It's just three of us today. One of them have his day leave. Besides, two of them are couple. I don't want to disturb them."

Hoseok shook his head, "Aigoo, poor you. You should have a boyfriend."

     "Just look at me oppa, how can I have a boyfriend if I can't leave this pharmacy like that."

     "Then, take us as your boyfriends. Well, we might busy. We can steal our time to make it for you."

Seuljin bursted out a loud laugh, listening to Yoongi's idea. Hoseok let out a few of curse words when he heard that. How does that makes sense? She can't date both of them at same time.

     "Oppa, you're so nonsense. I don't play around, okay. My brother will make fun of me if I really have two boyfriends at one time."

     "Just kidding. About making time, it's true. We can visit you, around this hour. Can we visit you if we have time?" Hoseok asked.

     "Sure. Why not? I like you guys here. I'm really lonely."

     "Aww, don't be like this."

     "How's everyone? Are they fine?"

     "Yes. Everyone's fine. Namjoon's in good condition, if you want to know. Except Jin hyung. Don't worry, he'll be fine."

Seuljin nodded, she felt relieved hearing his condition. They talked until it was 15 minutes before 2pm. They left the place using the backdoor. She feels so grateful that they care about her even though they're not close enough. Seuljin smile looking at the tteokbokki before she finished it.

---

(Yoongi's POV)

*2 hours earlier*

I've been thinking what I should eat for lunch since today we can eat wherever we want. Like Taehyung with his Burger King. Hoseok said he wants to have lunch with me. Yeah, bromance lunch date. I search good restaurant.

     "Huh? Is that in neighborhood where Seul's pharmacy located?" I mumbled.

Okay, proceed with that. Besides, it has been a long time I met her. I found this restaurant when we were on the way to her pharmacy. We were busy for past two weeks. Namjoon is a good housemate, he contacts her when he's free. Hoseok tapped my shoulder telling me he's done cleaning himself.

     "Where are we going to eat?" Hoseok asked.

     "I know this place. Let's go." We enter the taxi.

It takes 30 minutes to reach there. If I'm not mistaken, we can walk from this restaurant to her pharmacy since it's not far from here.

     "After we have lunch, let's visit Seul." I blurted out.

     "Okay. Buy something for her too."

We ordered food for us and tteokbokki for Seuljin. We eat as soon as we can before we leave the restaurant. It takes 5 minutes to reach there. We saw a couple left her pharmacy, which I think it must be her workers. There she is. From the way she sighed, we know she must be bored.

     "Let's go in." Hoseok just nodded, following my lead.

We saw her reaction. She looked like a puffer fish when she shocked. She's so cute. This is my first time seeing her with white coat with my own eyes. She's really beautiful. We had a lot of things to talk. She can't stop smiling and laughing which makes me feel happy to see her like that.

     "Don't pressure yourself, Seul-ah. You look tired. I guess, we have to go now. Can we use the back door?" I asked her.

     "Sure. Let's go. Thank you for visiting me, oppa. You too, don't strain yourself too."

We gave a hug for her before we left. We decided to keep this as a secret. We might can't visit her everyday but we can try to steal our time at least 1 hour and half for her. Poor her. I can see her eyes are not sparkling as I saw before this. She must be pressure herself. And I realize something. I think I have a tiny feelings for her. I don't care if I don't have chance with her, as long as I can see her smile.

-----------------------------------------

Wah, Yoongi.... I wrote this and I almost cry. T.T Do vote and comments~~