46

Mid sem exam done!! My favorite lecturer (should I say crush? Hahahaha he's old but he's chinese and he's cute 😂😂😂) was strolling around, watching us. The time to answer exam almost end. Then he stopped at my place. At that time, I've finished answering the questions. I swear he just stared my answer sheets. I asked him, "why doctor? Did I do something wrong?" 😂😂 He was savage to me "Don't change anything. Not enough time." I just giggled. My heart fluttered lol. 😂😂

--------------------------------------

(Seuljin's POV)

I woke up from my sleep. Namjoon is still sleeping, backhugging me like I'm his pillow. I didn't know since when both of his hands groping my breasts. I huffed, trying to reach my phone. As I managed to get it, I sent a text to someone. I grabbed both of his hands and turned my body around to face him.

     "Baby, wake up." I cupped his face, gave a peck on his lips.

A sudden hand movement pulled me, making our lips touched. His lips moved on mine. What a smooth move... I kissed him back which I know he will wake up after this. He's smiling between kisses before we broke the kiss. His eyes opened widely.

     "Naughty. I intended to give you morning peck, you know. Not making out." I tapped his lips with my point finger.

     "Not always, right? I can't even touch you when you're on your period." He said and pouted at the end of his words.

     "Heol, are you kidding me? After my week of the month ended, you even fingered me and eat out of me."

     "But you like it right?" I snickered at his smirk.

Heh... Fine, I admit, I really love it. What can I expect from your lucious irresistible lips? And that tongue...

     "Wake up. We'll be late." I hit his chest playfully before I get out from my bed.

Just what I expected, my phone is ringing. I reached my phone and answer the call.

     "Jin-ah, this is your halmae (grandmother)." Damn Hoseok, why do you have to use Gyeongsang dialect at this moment?

     "Ah, halmae!!! It has been a long time I don't hear about you. How do you manage to call me?" I asked with the same dialect.

     "Aigoo, it felt so weird to speak Gyeongsang dialect."

     "I told you, your Gyeongsang dialect is not working at all!" I can hear Yoongi oppa blabbered from other side.

     "After all why do you have to volunteer to be noona's grandmother?" said Jungkook.

Damn these guys... Do you have to fight while we're talking in phone?

     "Where are you right now?" I asked while glancing at Namjoon who sit at the edge of the bed.

     "Ah... We're in Ilsan. Jin-ah, we want to meet you. Can you take two days leave from your work? We miss you so much."

     "I miss you too. But... Tomorrow... I-I..."

I pouted while looking at Namjoon. His face clearly shows 'What's going on?' I sighed, "Nothing. I'll go back to Ilsan as soon as possible."

     "Aigoo... We can't wait to see you. See you later~ What's next?"

     "Okay, halmae! See you later. Bye."

I ended the call. It's true my grandparents from omma's side are from Daegu but they don't have to use the dialects. I almost laughed because of Hoseok's 'girl voice'. He sounds like he had transgender operation. I put my phone back on night stand. Namjoon walked to me.