38

SHIT I'VE NEVER BEEN THREATENED UNTIL HE DROPPED THIS IN TWITTER. 😭😭😭

-------------------

(3rd person POV)

Since their first and second met, 'Jisoo' never stop crossed into Yoongi's mind. He lost his focus on his lyrics writing. As everyone knows he's so dedicated to his music producing. This is his first time he became like that. Her words keep replaying in his mind.

     "We'll never meet again."

He looked at the window. He can't sleep. "Why did she say like that?"

     "What did you say just now, hyung?"

He looked at Hoseok who sit beside him. "Oh, nothing."

     "Hyung, I heard it clearly you know."

     "Fine. I chatted with my old friend. He said he met this girl. She said they will never meet again. Why does she said like that?"

     "Ah, your old classmate. Well, it means she doesn't want to meet him again. I don't know why she said like that. He must have done something wrong."

     "Ah... Okay." He responded with blank reaction.

     "We're guys. We don't know what are they thinking. We tend to ask more why girls say that. For example, they say that they don't want to eat. But actually they still want us buy for them."

Jimin who sit next to Hoseok interrupted, "That's why I don't understand them. I wonder how Namjoon hyung and Seuljin noona still together. He did complain why she treats him like that."

     "Jimin-ah, if you want to know. Her dog also complicated too." Jin snapped.

     "Huh, she has dog?" Yoongi asked.

     "Yes. Maltese Shih Tzu. She breeds her dog with mine. My mom said there was a time Jjanggu wanted to play with her. But she rejected him. And next day they played together like nothing happened." He chuckled. "Well, at least Namjoon can tolerate her. You know our Namjoon kinda wild and hungry. Yeah, sometimes he's a lil bit soft."

     "Are you referring she can tame Namjoon, hyung?" Hoseok asked.

Jin shrugged. "Well, maybe. Even though the possibility to be like that 0.00001%. Anything can happen. And Yoongi, don't think about it that much."

Yoongi nodded. He turned back to the window. Did I do anything wrong to her? He thought to himself.

---

(Seuljin's POV)

What a boring day. Namjoon didn't text me anything after the last day tour at Hong Kong. Are they actually alive or not? Today is my break. And as usual, my workers said I should take 2 days leave as they saw I worked very hard and they didn't want me to pass out. Just because they don't know Namjoon's number. What the heck?

After I finished my brunch cereals, I go to my piano. The last time I use this during Yoongi oppa came here. I usually clean it but never play after that. I sit on the stool, opened the cover. I've never been this down. Wait, I had it before. I sighed, started to play Spring Day's melody and sing it.

Bogoshipda
Ireohke malhanikka deo
Bogoshipda
neohi sajineul bogo isseodo
bogo shipda
neomu yasokhan shigan
naneun uriga mibda
ijen eolgul han beon boneun geotto himdeureojin uriga

yeogin ontong gyeoul ppuniya
palworedo gyeouri wa
maeumeun shiganeul dallyeogane
hollo nameun seolgukyeolcha
ni son jabgo
jigu bandaepyeonkkaji ga
gyeoureul kkeutnaegopa
geuriumdeuri eolmana nuncheoreom naeryeoya
geu bomnari olkka
Friend