11

(Seuljin's POV)

I guess, this side dish quite fine to me. Fermented soybean paste stew mixed with fresh salad, japchae, stir fried chicken breast with egg. Not really heavy for breakfast right? Aish, he should wake up now. I went to his bedroom. I knocked his door.

     "Namjoon-ah, wake up! Have breakfast."

I heard from the door, sound of someone walking makes me smile. Well, it's not hard to wake him up from his sleep. But, why he didn't do the same thing in his dorm? I gave a glance of curiousity at his door before I left.

(time skip)

I ate while steal glance at Namjoon who ate the third bowl of rice. Wow, he eats a lot. Actually I know he eats a lot from their reality show but I never see it with my own eyes. When I think about it again, of course he needs to eat a lot because he's active. Such a coincidence I cooked the dishes in exact amount. The dishes already empty.

What can I expect from him... He got that monster's stomach.

     "This is second day I live here. I can't get enough with your food. I woke up because of the smell. I don't easily wake up." He said before he drinks the water.

     "Why? Jin also good in cooking too." I never thought my cooking can wake person up. Should I move my kitchen appliance to his room? Hah, that's funny Seuljin.

     "You're right. Jin hyung cooks too. But actually I was shocked with your alarm clock. Is that Yoongi hyung's chicken voice?"

     "Hehehe, ne. I easily wake up with that alarm. Don't tell him about that. I wake up earlier than usual because I have to take a bath before I cook."

     "Sorry for troubling you."

     "It's okay. I don't mind at all. Besides, I have a lot of kimchi to finish it. My mom said I just waste my cooking talent only if I cook English breakfast every single time. So, why not?"

     "What do you usually eat? I mean, before I live here."

     "English breakfast. The laziest thing I've made is cereal and milk. I don't eat very much unless it's PMS."

     "I understand that. Wow, you're so open-minded."

     "It's knowledge. Even I don't mention it, you still knew it. Besides, at the end you need to know it too."

     "Right. If that so, I want to know more about you."

This guy is so flirty. I was dazed for a while. I guaranteed it looked like pause state. Is he trying to make me die because of heart attack?

I cleared my throat, "Idiot. Just get ready. We'll be going at 6." I picked up the dishes and walked to the kitchen.

I washed the dishes. What's wrong with him? Why he has to be this flirty? He freaking wear tank top and shorts. I turned around after I finished washing dishes. And again I become frozen Kang Seuljin instead of Elsa Let It Go facing Namjoon who leaned into me. Our faces were mere inches from each other. I could feel his hot breath against my face. His crotch onto my stomach. I hold onto the cabinet while staring into his eyes.

     "What are you trying to do?" I asked him while watching him put the glass into the sink.

     "I just put my glass into the sink." This guy fucking smirked at me.

     "I know. But why are you trapping me? Don't you think we're too close?"

     "Why? Are your heart fluttering because of me?" He bent forward, whispered at my lips making our lips touched.