Explanation abt sex scene

I just found this pic. It reminds me the sex scene where namjoon fucked seuljin at his family house. I did mention about his room that full with Ryan. I can't imagine what happened at that time. Then i saw this.

I was like, "OH MY GOD!!! HAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN NAMJOON FUCKED SEULJIN WITH THOSE RYAN AROUND THAT BED??? IT TOOK SO MUCH SPACE

I was like, "OH MY GOD!!! HAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN NAMJOON FUCKED SEULJIN WITH THOSE RYAN AROUND THAT BED??? IT TOOK SO MUCH SPACE." AND YEAH, NAMJOON FUCKED HER REALLY HARD AT THAT TIME. HOWEVER THAT RYAN PLUSHIES WERE NOT FALLING FROM EVERYWHERE BTW 😂😂😂

I THOUGHT THE PHOTO OF HIS BEDROOM I USED IN THAT CHAP WAS HIS BEDROOM AT HIS FAMILY HOUSE

I THOUGHT THE PHOTO OF HIS BEDROOM I USED IN THAT CHAP WAS HIS BEDROOM AT HIS FAMILY HOUSE. IT TURNED OUT INTO HIS BEDROOM WITH TAEHYUNG. I SWEAR, HIS BEDROOM AT HIS FAMILY HOUSE MIGHT BE JUST SAME LIKE THIS. IF THESE RYAN PLUSHIES ALREADY TOOK 1/3 OF HIS BED, IDK HOW SEULJIN CAN FIT ON HIS BED WITH NAMJOON?

I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT. NAHHH WHATEVER ,PAST IS PAST. THEY MARRIED ALR AND HV 4 KIDS. BTW, THANK YOU A LOT FOR READING THIS STORY AND ALSO THE VOTES!! I WISH ,YOU GUYS CAN DO THE SAME THING FOR MY 2ND BOOK AND ANOTHER BOOKS LATER ON.

I'VE BEEN THINKING THAT I MIGHT HV TO STOP WRITING THIS WHEN I GET MARRIED SOMEDAY. I DON'T WANT FANTASIZING(?) THOSE SCENES WITH ANY GUYS OTHER THAN MY FUTURE HUSBAND. I SAID THIS BECAUSE I NEED IMAGINATION TO CREATE THE STORY LINE. AND I ADMIT, THESE WILD THOUGHTS ALWAYS COME WHENEVER I WRITE THOSE SCENES. ENDED UP I FELT WET. NAMJOON AND YOONGI REALLY GAVE THAT IMPACT WHEN I WROTE THEIR DIRTY SCENES.

OR SHOULD I SAY, THE RAPPER LINE (INCL HOSEOK) GAVE THE IMPACT WHEN I READ SMUTS. IT'S LIKE THAT. AT THIS AGE OF 21, I WOULDN'T LIE THAT, THIS RAGING HORMONE IS CRAZY YOU KNOW HAHAHA. LIKE ,YEAH... I'M 21 THO, I CAN'T STOP THOSE WILD THOUGHTS FROM INVADING MY MIND HAHAHAHAHA. (babbling in Malay)

I even labelled as pervert among my housemates hahahaha. Because i can't stop myself from thinking the censored thoughts. I mean, it's not just me the real pervert one. They're all pervert anyway. But I always act like i'm the innocent one hahahahaha. I mean, why would i hv to show myself that im pervert tho?

U see, when u're close enough, u even feel comfortable to talk the weird things tho. At this point, u can think it's relatable.

I'm soft stan tho btw. *cue Lie song* okay, that's it. I just want to explain that scene. Okay, nice to talk to you guys in comment section. 🌸🌸🌸