When Pete Wentz Becomes Your Babysitter

sorry to those who requested fluff oneshots. I probably won't get to those cause its easier to write sex.
also this era of peterick smut will always be my favorite\/
-

"You're seriously getting me a babysitter?" Patrick snapped when his mother introduced the other boy

"You're seriously getting me a babysitter?" Patrick snapped when his mother introduced the other boy. "Really?" He crossed his arms.

"Deal with it, Patrick," his mother replied as she slipped on her shoes. "He's not here to babysit you, he's here to babysit Nathan," she said, motioning to the two year old attached to her side. "You can just be friends with Pete. He's nice. He's good with kids. When you were at Andrew's house, he babysat Nathan. Nathan likes him. So will you. You're seventeen, almost eighteen. He's twenty, not that much older. Get over it, dear," she said and kissed Patrick's forehead. "I'll be back tomorrow, boys."

"But Mom--"

"Have fun!"
-

Patrick sat with his arms crossed, ignoring the humming of Pete, trying to soothe his younger brother to sleep. Pete looked down at the two year old in his arms and smiled when he saw the boy was asleep. He quickly walked down the hall and took Nathan to his bedroom, laying him in his bed. It's been two months since Pete started babysitting them.

"Hey," Pete said when he walked back in the room, sitting right next to Patrick. He set his hand on the boy's knee, feeling Patrick tense under him. "I think I have an idea for you to like me," Pete said in his ear, moving his hand up Patrick's thigh slowly. Patrick let out a small gasp and shivered.

"I--"

"Do you wanna try my idea?"

"I-I.." Patrick stuttered, gasping more when Pete moved his hand over his crotch. "Pete," he moaned, soon moving a hand over his mouth when he heard his own moan.

"No, no baby," Pete tsked, "I wanna hear those beautiful sounds. Moan for daddy." Patrick's eyes shot open and he looked at Pete uncomfortably and shook his head. "C'mon princess," Pete said softly, pulling Patrick's hand as he slid his other hand into Patrick's pants. "Say my name."

"I-I--" Patrick whined. "Da-Daddy," he said, testing the name out on his tongue.

"Yeah, yeah just like that, baby boy," Pete said as he moved over Patrick, straddling his thighs. He pulled Patrick's joggers and boxers down as far as he could. "So pretty," Pete smirked down at him as he wrapped his arm around him and started jerking him off. Patrick moaned and his hips lifted. "Daddy changed his mind, Princess, keep your pretty mouth shut," he poked Patrick's nose and the younger boy immediately shut his mouth. "Dont wanna wake Nathan do we?"

Patrick shook his head and bit his lip as Pete tightened his hand around him. He closed his eyes as Pete moved his hand faster, leaving down to nibble on Patrick's jaw. "Da-Daddy," he breathed out quietly, moaning softly after.

"What, baby?" Pete asked, moving to leave marks on Patrick's neck. Patrick moaned quietly, moving his arm over his mouth.

"'M close," Patrick whimpered. He

Pete smirked and sped up his movements. "Hold it," he growled when he noticed Patrick tensing up. Patrick's eyes flung open and he gasped. "If you cum I'll punish you," Pete snapped.

"Please, please," Patrick shook his head. His hips lifted off the couch and thrusted desperately into Pete's hand. "Daddy," he cried. He and Pete had done small things like this before but holding off an orgasm? That was new. He didnt like it. "I can't hold it."

"I'll punish you if you dont," Pete warned. "Wait until I tell you to, baby," he muttered, kissing Patrick's nose. Patrick let out a sob but nodded, grabbing the edge of the sofa he was on. He clenched his jaw shut so that he wouldn't wake his younger brother and closed his eyes tightly. "Being such a good boy," Pete praised softly.

"Please!"

"Cum."

Patrick gasped, letting himself go finally and moaned so loudly, he was sure Nathan woke up. "Daddy!" He cried out.

"That was so good," Pete said, kissing his forehead and holding his hand up to Patrick's lips. Patrick opened his mouth and let Pete feed him his own load. He made a face and Pete just smiled. "Had to put it somewhere," he shrugged. "I'm sure your mother wouldn't be happy with us for leaving semen on her sofa."

"Yeah, she wouldn't be," Patrick whispered. He closed his eyes tiredly and let his head fall back against the cushion.

"Sleep. I'll carry you to your room before your mother gets home. I'm going to go check on Nathan," Pete said, kissing his lips before standing. "You look so worn out," he chuckled at Patrick's appearance.

"I am," Patrick mumbled. "I still don't like you."

Pete looked over his shoulder and smirked at younger as he went up the stairs. "Sure, Princess."