day 5 blowjob

(why the frick did I put the things ive never written at the beginning of this uggggh)

-

Pete didnt do boyfriends. He didnt do girlfriends. He just used everyone so he'd get what he wanted.

Thats why he was pulling one of his toys into a janitor's closet at their workplace. His name was Patrick. Now, Pete didnt really like him and just used him for the great moments of their sex. But Patrick really did like Pete. He knew Pete didnt like him, but, hey, he was with Pete.

Pete brought him into the closet and pushed him up against the wall. Patrick moaned into his hand when Pete started sucking on the soft skin of his neck.

He threw his hand over his mouth so all his sounds would muffled. He felt Pete's hand on his crotch, palming him lightly.

"Pete," he breathed out.

He whimpered when Pete pulled his hand away. Patrick looked down and noticed his obvious bulge. He dropped down to his knees in front of him and started undoing Pete's buckle.

Pete pushed his hands away and pushed down his pants. Patrick licked his lips as Pete pulled his briefs down with how dress pants.

"Suck," Pete instructed. Patrick nodded and immediately took Pete's tip into his mouth, sucking softly. "Uh," Pete moaned. He set his head back on the wall he was leaning against. "Dont tease," he told Patrick.

Patrick nodded as best he could again and took as much of Pete into his mouth as he could. Pete wove his hands through Patrick's short-ish blond hair and gripped it tightly.

Patrick moaned at Pete pulling his hair and started sucking harder. What few inches Patrick couldn't take in his mouth, he wrapped his fingers around and squeezed in time with his sucking.

"So good," Pete praised as he felt all the pleasure building up.

Patrick looked like a sin at that moment, his wet red lips wrapped around Pete's length, sucking eagerly.

Patrick looked up at him and smiled as best he could. Pete pulled his head farther down onto his length. Patrick didn't have a gag reflex so he was able to easily deep throat him.

Pete moaned loudly, not caring if their coworkers heard. He felt his knees wanting to buckle. Finally with one last hard suck, he came down Patrick's throat. Patrick immediately pulled off and looked for somewhete to spit it out. Pete gripped his chin, pulling him up to be face to face.  He tapped the bottom of Patrick's chin.

"Swallow."

Patrick whimpered, he didnt want to swallow but he did.

"Good boy," Pete praised. Pete wrapped his arms around Patrick and held him close.

"T-Thank you," Patrick said. His voice sounded hoarse. He laid his head on Pete's chest, closing his eyes. "But... Um..."

"What is it?" Pete asked softly. Patrick gestured to his own clothed erection. "Oh."

"Yeah," Patrick said. His cheeks were tinted a bright pink.

"Well, would you like me to take care of that?"

"Yes please."