Omegaverse Au Fluff

short but fLUFF FOR ONCE
-

Pete leaned in and kissed Patrick's cheek once they were inside the theme park. Patrick looked over and smiled at him, a hand on his baby bump. The omega leaned against the alpha and they walked up to a ride, looking at the precautions for Patrick's sake.

"This one is a water ride," Patrick said. "I wanna ride it. Please."

"Okay," Pete nodded and pulled him to the entrance. It was a kiddie ride, nothing too bad and it was probably going to be the only water ride Patrick could ride. "Five minute wait," Pete said. Patrick nodded and rubbed a hand on his bump, smiling. "Are you going to be okay doing all this walking?" He asked.

"Yeah," Patrick nodded. "I should be, and if my feet start hurting we can rent a wheelchair."

Pete nodded and they stepped up to get on the ride. "How many riders?" The worker said. "And congratulations," she said to Patrick smiling, knowing the omega's pride to be pregnant with his alpha's child.

"Thank you," he blushed and laid his head on Pete's shoulder.

"Just two riders," Pete said, smiling down at Patrick. "I suppose its three actually," he said, putting a hand on Patrick's stomach. Patrick smiled up at him and followed the worker to a assigned ride boat. Pete got in first and helped Patrick to get in slowly. Patrick sat down and Pete wrapped an arm around him.

"All right, riders," the worker's voice came over the speakers. "Today we have an omega that is with child riding, so if at any time, this ride could stop for them to get off. Please keep your arms, hands, feet inside the moving vehicle. Have a nice day and thank you for riding."

"Have we rode this ride before?" Patrick asked as the boat started slowly moving.

"I don't think so," Pete answered. "Its a kiddie ride and we haven't really had the need to ride one before," he said, staring at Patrick.

Patrick nodded and set a hand on his stomach, feeling taps against his hand as their baby kicked. He leaned his head on Pete's shoulder and sighed happily.

He couldn't be any happier to be this alpha's omega.
-